Joe left Libera??

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Joe left Libera??

Post by libera36 »

I heard a rumor on YouTube that Joe Snelling left Libera... Someone, please tell me this isn't true! And if it is (*sniff*), do we know why??
kjackson83

Re: Joe left Libera??

Post by kjackson83 »

libera36 wrote:I heard a rumor on YouTube that Joe Snelling left Libera... Someone, please tell me this isn't true! And if it is (*sniff*), do we know why??
Where'd you hear that? I noticed he wasn't in the You Were There video...
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Where did you read that? Just missing one video means nothing.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The rumor comes from "1800nunyabiz" on YouTube. Who is he? We don't know. From the tag he uses I wonder if he's not someone who just likes to create a stir.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Joe left Libera??

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kjackson83 wrote:
libera36 wrote:I heard a rumor on YouTube that Joe Snelling left Libera... Someone, please tell me this isn't true! And if it is (*sniff*), do we know why??
Where'd you hear that? I noticed he wasn't in the You Were There video...
some one was saying on youtube joe was not with libera becues he was not in the video but i wonder if hes doing something dffriet my be i dot know i hope joe did not lave libera
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Too be honest i dont think that person knows anything as he just seems to be winding up people and if he actually knows something then why not just say so and explain himself. Shame the people that work with the boys cant just come out and say something tho as clearly they knew there would be gossip with Joe the only boy missing. Just means there are now rumours flying around that are more than likely completey fake.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Agreed, the person is probably just trying to bring attention to themselves. Take all comments on Youtube with a 'pinch of salt', until we know 'officially'. To get all twenty odd Libera boys all together on any given moment, is not a guaranteed result. There could be any number of reasons why one boy may be absent at that time. It happens. Move on.
Liam19

Post by Liam19 »

Joe has Left Libera.

This is 1000% confirmed. He is a 12 year old boy so i wont get into reasons why he left but sadly this was confirmed today by a Libera member.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Hello and welcome, Liam19 !!

That's sad news.
But were did you read this ? not that I don't believe you but I'm always interested in readings by official Libera members :wink:
Liam19

Post by Liam19 »

Liberation wrote:That's sad news.
But were did you read this ? not that I don't believe you but I'm always interested in readings by official Libera members :wink:
It has not been posted anywhere. This was said to a friend of mine that happens to go to school with a few members. I asked them to ask and they said that Joe has left. Nothing more was said as the privacy needs to be respected.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

I understand. Thanks for the answer.
Liam19

Post by Liam19 »

Liberation wrote:I understand. Thanks for the answer.

No problem. As a fan I think you have a right to know he has left. So I am glad i can give the fans that bit of info.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

:shock: Shocked. He'll be missed.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yes... I miss him already :( Do we know why he left?? Maybe it was to much of a commitment or something...
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Oh, that is sad. Whatever the reason for his leaving the group, I hope he continues to sing. He is a very talented boy.