You Were There Video

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Really lovely. The song is beautiful, and the boys make it sound even better. Tom and all of them sound amazing, as always.
Great to see so many new Libera faces in this video!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Oh my gosh (I think I said that about 100 times total so far) Its amazing!! Lovely solo by Tom.... I THOUGHT IT WASN'T COMING OUT UNTIL DECEMBER!!! Well, a pleasant surprise as I logged in on YouTube :D Oh my gosh (I said it agian...) I love it!!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Yes, Michael is present. He can be seen in the black and white segment standing in the back row on the right. Joe Snelling and Callum Payne aren't there, but that doesn't mean they've left.

Connor left over a year ago, After the SOP Ave Maria video.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Wooh, the video's just amazing, and guess what, I replayed it like more than 50 times yesterday and today. I might seem a little too crazy, but I really love that song! :D :D :D

I downloaded the video and showed it to a friend in school today and even though she has never really listen to any of Libera's songs, she complimented that the voices were amazing! She's pretty shocked to find out that they were just young little boys, barely in their teens.

Oh, I too realized that Joe isn't in the video. But there a young little boy who seemed really new that look a little like Joe. It is possible it's Joe's brother, (if he actually has one)? He's standing at the bottom left hand side when the video shows the entire choir with the brown coloured background.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

I have just watched the video for the first time ..... speechless.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

xsakurax wrote:
Oh, I too realized that Joe isn't in the video. But there a young little boy who seemed really new that look a little like Joe. It is possible it's Joe's brother, (if he actually has one)? He's standing at the bottom left hand side when the video shows the entire choir with the brown coloured background.
Yes i noticed that boy and thought it looked like a mini Zac or a Mini Joe. I dont think Joe has left but i do find it odd he is not in it as he normally has s0ome part to play in videos.

ps i also noticed that Jonathan Barrington didnt seem to be in it.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

There were three faces among the younger members I didn't recognise, though it might have been the lighting. Hopefully we'll soon be introduced to the rest of the newbies.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Did anyone notice if the boys are actually wearing eye-liner in the video? After watching the video more then 60 times (as of now), I thought I notice they were wearing eye-liner! Strange but cute. 8) Not sure if it's really eye-liner though.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh Dani, isn't Jonathan at the last row first from the left (at 1:38)? I think it's him!

There only 22 boys (including Tom) in the video in total, I think. I know there's Michael H. and Micheal V., Ed, Zach, Kavana, Sam, Alex, Josh, Ben, Jacob, Liam, Tom, James T., Oliver (seems like it), Tiarnan (really long hair), Flynn (think so), and 2 other boys previously introduced during the US tours, and a couple new boys.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

xsakurax wrote:Oh Dani, isn't Jonathan at the last row first from the left (at 1:38)? I think it's him!

There only 22 boys (including Tom) in the video in total, I think. I know there's Michael H. and Micheal V., Ed, Zach, Kavana, Sam, Alex, Josh, Ben, Jacob, Liam, Tom, James T., Oliver (seems like it), Tiarnan (really long hair), Flynn (think so), and 2 other boys previously introduced during the US tours, and a couple new boys.
Yes JB is there, i was just being blind. The boy at 52 secs is ment to be Ralph skan i think.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hmmm.... 00:52 is Daniel Fontannaz, I think! (Did I spell that right?) 00:58 is Kavana Crossley, with a new boy behind him... And 1:02 is another new boy that does resemble a younger Zack Lockett, and looking back at a Locus Iste video, (the one NOT in the studio) he looks very, very similar to a young Zack.... 1:08 is James Threadgill, I think, but he looks a lot older! And there aren't any close ups, but I think I can see Flynn Marks in the black and white scene... In the very front, between Zack and Kavana!!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

I am watching the video right now...IT'S AWESOME! 8) But, it keeps on stopping! :cry: STUPID DIAL-UP!!!! :evil:
I hope they have sheet music for this one cause I think it would be awesome if LCCC could do it! (they'd have to practise ALOT though! :lol:)
Now I REALLY wish I wasn't sick!!!!!!! :cry: I can't sing along, all I can do is watch it and be miserable!!! :cry: No more trying to sing "Libera" in chipmunk version for me!!
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

[quote="libera36"]Oh my gosh (I think I said that about 100 times total so far) Its amazing!! Lovely solo by Tom.... I THOUGHT IT WASN'T COMING OUT UNTIL DECEMBER!!! Well, a pleasant surprise as I logged in on YouTube :D Oh my gosh (I said it agian...) I love it!![/quote]

Me too! I just logged on and I just happened to look down at my friend's activity and there it was!!!! I was like, "O MY GOSH! O MY GOSH! O MY GOSH!!!!!!!....." AND I just sent it to EVERYONE on my list of contacts, including my sister's choir director!!!!!! She'll probably want LCCC to learn it! after all, when she saw the DVD she IMMEDIATELY fell in love with "Far Away" and decided that she wanted the choir to have awesome robes like LIBERA!!!!!!! :D But, unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the sheet music for "Far Away" yet :cry: ...at least not the one I wanted...
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's a stunning video and an inspired solo performance from Tom Cully, and hopefully it won't be his last. Well done to all the boys once again.
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

WOW, Amazing song and video :!: This one immediately made it to my favorites list. Just Amazing talent from everyone involved.