You Were There Video

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

You Were There Video

Post by TullyBascombe »

The new You Were There Video can be seen here: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's not disappointing.
dani
Diamond Member

Re: You Were There Video

Post by dani »

TullyBascombe wrote:The new You Were There Video can be seen here: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's not disappointing.

Really nice song and video is cool , loads of liam and sam shots which is nice, didnt notice Joe in it tho :(
SADASS

Post by SADASS »

Fine clip!!!!! :!: :!: :!:
I do not have words, as always a shiver on a skin. From this divine song.
All the same is the soloist Tom =))
I too have downloaded video and now this clip is at me, though also quality......
Prompt please, from what Japanese site it has pulled out this video?
:D
Music is my life.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

SADASS wrote:Fine clip!!!!! :!: :!: :!:
I do not have words, as always a shiver on a skin. From this divine song.
All the same is the soloist Tom =))
I too have downloaded video and now this clip is at me, though also quality......
Prompt please, from what Japanese site it has pulled out this video?
I don't know where the clip came from. It was posted on YouTube by RyanGoldRedux. You could ask him. You'll need a YouTube account, which is free, then when you bring up the video just click on his name, that should tke you to his YouTube page. You should be able to leave a message for him.

Evidently the video has been uploaded to liberafans.org, so you should be able to download it from there too.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: You Were There Video

Post by jennaluvspbr »

TullyBascombe wrote:The new You Were There Video can be seen here: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's not disappointing.
god belss libera that was so sweet there is no words to feel that love you can have it was so nice i can not belive how much tom has chant but i am so happy for that video good job libera will don from jenna
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Was worth waiting for, but I like the video more than the song itselfs,
it would need some time I think.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Liberation wrote:Was worth waiting for, but I like the video more than the song itselfs,
it would need some time I think.
it was so fun when ben was smieling on the video and josh and all of them i this video was nice really really good and i dot know what is going to happin with tom so i wish him luck
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

I think Tom will stay with Libera (he mentioned that once) like Ben, Sam and Steven. You can see he really looks older here.
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

Fabuloso!! That is a nice calming song. with cute tom shots It makes me want to sing just as beautiful. One day I will. Also Tom is appearing to actually sing from his heart. Theres a scene where his eyes are kinda pink like he's been holding back tears. Aww.
Last edited by Candid on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

How does Robert decide who stays after there time is done with Libera ? As Ben and Steven are still there but surely more boys would of liked to have continued on there but realistically you just cant as you cant have a ton of older boys hanging around.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

I think that until now, there weren't more boys who decide to stay (I don't know, it's just a thought) Some boys have chosen to prefer other music style or bands (look on youtube) and maybe some of them had joined the St. Philips choir ? that's an opportunity they get too.
And Yes, like I said before and not negative [above] I have to come back on that now, I really like the song. I listen to it on and on again :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Liberation wrote:I think that until now, there weren't more boys who decide to stay (I don't know, it's just a thought) Some boys have chosen to prefer other music style or bands (look on youtube) and maybe some of them had joined the St. Philips choir ? that's an opportunity they get too.
And Yes, like I said before and not negative [above] I have to come back on that now, I really like the song. I listen to it on and on again :)

Love the video and am in love with the chrous . Good to see Tom still has it but i just think others should get chances. Liam is 12 and Ben is 12 and Joe i think is 12 so it must be frustrating to wait in the wings to get there chance.
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

Has anyone left libera recently I know there were two older boys on the angel voices dvd they were 14 I think, are they still there?
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

yes michael horncastle and callum payne and conor o'donal was not in the video i dont know about michael and callum but i know conor has left.

LOVE THE VIDEO i have now listened to it so many i can hum the whole hing and put my interpation of the words in when trying to sing it lol
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

kthomp wrote:yes michael horncastle and callum payne and conor o'donal was not in the video i dont know about michael and callum but i know conor has left.

LOVE THE VIDEO i have now listened to it so many i can hum the whole hing and put my interpation of the words in when trying to sing it lol
I thought i saw Michael in this video. He was at the very back and i think on the far right side. Sure i saw him. And Conner has left that totally sucks.