Does anyone else?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

danieb88
Silver Member

Does anyone else?

Post by danieb88 »

After hearing most of Liberas songs for the first time on youtube, Ive got used to being able to see the boys singing their individual parts but I would absolutely love to see a song (maybe far away) where they split up the song completely and therefore see how all the different parts come together during the harmonies!
I hope you all understand what i mean as its quite hard to explain!
Danie :D
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

As a former performing musician, I understand what you mean. But what would need to happen for this to work is that Steven G. would need to film a practice session where the different parts would be rehersed on a part by part basis.
Actually, I imagine that such a video recording already exists. Steven has a tremendous amount of footage as can be seen in any of the behind the scenes vids. The trick would be to get RP and Ian to agree to making it available.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yes, it would be very hard to film a video showing what parts all the boys are singing. It would almost have been multi-screen i.e. half a dozen screen shots boxed into one frame, filmed at the same time.

The 'Far Away' performance on their Concert DVD is quite good for this, as it sweeps from left to right and you can pick out different boys singing their different parts.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Ahh... that would be amazing! I wish we could see more of the footage of the boys rehearsing and such! I love to watch their performance of Orinoco Flow, for exactly that reason! You can see who sings with which group, and you can see Sam Leggett singing the low notes sometimes too!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Sometimes I wonder how the boys are grouped, you know on their performances, you see the 3 or 4 boys standing together, and another 3 or 4 boys standing together in another group. I suppose those standing together are singing the same parts, but not sure if which of the boys sings trebles or alto. Is it possible they could switch between different songs, like certain songs they sing high, certain they sing low? -Just curious- :wink: Wonder who could reach the highest and lowest among the boys! Haha.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hmm.... I bet right now, Callum can probably hit the lowest note out of all the boys and Liam, Tom or Joe can hit the highest note!!
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

JimmyRiddle: Yes, it would be very hard to film a video showing what parts all the boys are singing. It would almost have been multi-screen i.e. half a dozen screen shots boxed into one frame, filmed at the same time.

It would be difficult, but amazing if they could do this!!
heeh91
Silver Member

Re: Does anyone else?

Post by heeh91 »

danieb88 wrote:After hearing most of Liberas songs for the first time on youtube, Ive got used to being able to see the boys singing their individual parts but I would absolutely love to see a song (maybe far away) where they split up the song completely and therefore see how all the different parts come together during the harmonies!
I hope you all understand what i mean as its quite hard to explain!
i know exactly what you mean! i've wanted to see that as well
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Welcome to the forum heeh91!! I'd really like to see another behind the scenes video, of a whole rehearsal. Like "The Magic Behind the Music" or something.
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

i wish i could see and hear a video were they let us see the boys starting with the lowest note singing by one boy and going up higher with al the boys apart until one of the boys wo can sing the highist note, of course pureu and clear like in the begin of "voca me" for instance from a4 till e6 ,or so?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yep, they do an impromptu display of something like that at their concerts, involving a few of the boys and mini ben normally guest conducts it on stage. I'm in two minds if it would be a good idea for their official websites, to show a video clip of this, but then I also think it's good to leave it as a special added treat for all those fans that make it to their live concerts. Sort of like an 'added incentive' to see them perform live.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Humph. As if we need an incentive to see them live. :D Who wouldn't want to?? :wink:
paopao

Post by paopao »

libera36 wrote:Humph. As if we need an incentive to see them live. :D Who wouldn't want to?? :wink:
yea.. i'm soo agree with this..
we just need a CHANCE
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

For most of us fans it is a fact that we don"t have the uppertunity to go to a concert of us beloved Libera. So I hope I can see the most things on the internet ,and hope also new things never seen before
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

libera36 wrote:Humph. As if we need an incentive to see them live. :D Who wouldn't want to?? :wink:
Yep, I know what you mean, but it's a little extra treat, an added bonus if you like, for those that can and do make alot of effort to go and see them live. Some people travel 1000 miles to see them live. They do release alot of video's for us to see on their myspace/facebook, like the video tour blogs etc... so keeping something back as a thankyou to those that can make it too see them live, is not a bad thing.