Heaven the Remix

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Heaven the Remix

Post by libera36 »

Is there anyway to get Heaven (the remix) from the U.S.?? I know it is an iTunes bonus song in the U.K., and it was on the Japanese version of New Dawn, but is there any way for me to get it?? I really like the snippet you can hear on the U.S. tour video and I really want to hear the whole thing! Does anybody know?? I'm very sad that its not on the U.S. version of New Dawn.... :cry:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

That track is available on the Japanese release of 'New Dawn', you can purchase a copy of that album by visiting TheLiberaDreamShop.com.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Oh... ok!! Thank you!!
BruceH

Post by BruceH »

Kevin – Thanks for the info on the CD. I have been waiting to hear the “Heaven” remix for months. I was very disappointed when it didn’t come with the I-tunes release of New Dawn in the US. It’s been frustrating to hear the first 30 seconds (really the intro) on the UK and Canadian I-tunes sites but not get it in the US.

I already placed my order for the CD at the Libera Dreams store.

Thanks "Libera 36" for asking the questions that I should have asked weeks ago.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

you wont be disapointed the heaven remix amazing (nothing new there with libera :D )
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

BruceH wrote: Thanks "Libera 36" for asking the questions that I should have asked weeks ago.
You're welcome!! I should have asked weeks ago too :D I sort of thought it was a bit of a lost cause, that I wouldn't be able to find it, then it occurred to me "Why not ask on the forum??" and of course, somebody here knew! Thanks Kevin!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

kthomp wrote:you wont be disapointed the heaven remix amazing (nothing new there with libera :D )
I agree, that track is very unique, one Im sure you will enjoy.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

IS there a sample of this song available anywhere on line? I am not that I have actually heard it :oops:
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

jude there is a short snipet of the song in the video of libera in the usa i think it is around 3:50 just when tom says where entering new york
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

You can go to http://www.boysoloist.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there's a link to the iTunes store...if you don't live in the UK it'll ask you if you want to switch sites.

I myself LOATHED the heaven remix because it was ANTHONY'S SONG. NOT TOM'S JOSH'S NOT LIAM'S! ANTHONY'S!!! :evil: ...and I really HATED the "ilu-ilu-ilu-mina-mina-mina" thing... :evil: it sounded like a bunch of libera robots to me!!!!!!! I'll bet Anthony crys at night and weeps by day because of it!!!!! :cry: I know I do!
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well, I did get my hands on it and I like it a lot!! Anthony was perfect on the 1st version, with his smooth velvety voice, but Josh and Liam did a great job on the remix! It is a bit more upbeat, but I still like both!!!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Yeah, I thought Josh and Liam did a good job too, but I still prefer Anthony! :D
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Ah, I can understand your quibble, illuminaperpetua. I have always thought of Ave Maria as totally Steven's song, so hearing Tom sing it on New Dawn was a bit hard to get used to. Tom does a wonderful job, bt I will always be partial to Steven's version.

I still haven't heard Heaven (the Remix), however... :(