Hey there!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

vtmooo

Hey there!

Post by vtmooo »

Hello! I'm Mav, a Libera fan from the Philippines and wow, am I glad I found this forum. I first heard of them back in 2009 (yes, in that TV show. haha.) and I fell in love with their harmonies (plus, you don't see a lot of British kids sing in Tagalog, do you?), so I did what anybody would have done - google google google. Then I found their official YouTube account! Yay! And then, you know, you play one, you fall in love some more so you proceed to listen to them all. For 34127981 times. Non-stop.

Sadly, SADLY, they've been here two times already and I still haven't seen them. :( So I am now saving up just in case they come back again. Let's just hope they don't decide to drop by during finals week. :lol:

So yeah, enough about that. Just wanna say Hello and it's nice to meet you!
“Look at the sky. Ask yourselves: Has the sheep eaten the flower, yes or no? And you will see how everything changes...”
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Hey there!

Post by maartendas »

Welcome vtmooo :)
I'm sure your dream to see them in concert will come true.
Enjoy your stay on the forum :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hello Mav,

Welcome to the forum & keep spreading the word in the 'Pines about our boys :D All that needs to be said is:

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
vtmooo

Post by vtmooo »

Wow. Haven't been here in a while. College is taking over my life. Anyways~ thanks for the warm welcome you guys! :D

Yorkie: Ah! I love that song, and I love the musical as well! My dad owns a DVD of it. We still watch it from time to time!
“Look at the sky. Ask yourselves: Has the sheep eaten the flower, yes or no? And you will see how everything changes...”