Libera singing for a major Japanese movie?

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

paopao

Post by paopao »

i'm quite surprised with Ed's japanese, he could be a good Libera's spokesperson for Japanese audience..
for your information, in the translation he says : "Please enjoy, thank you very much" and "Please enjoy, good morning"
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Some more pictures taken during their time spent in Japan last week...

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

quite interesting them boys seem to have been given gift bags by the fans yet apprently thats frowned upon in the u.k .... maybe if its young girls giving them gifts and not older people its acceptale.
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Jimmy, thanks for new pictures ;) Our kids are growing so fast LOL :D
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

dani wrote:quite interesting them boys seem to have been given gift bags by the fans yet apprently thats frowned upon in the u.k .... maybe if its young girls giving them gifts and not older people its acceptale.

I imagine that the gift bags are from the sponsers of the event as opposed to coming from fans.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

How long was they over there for as there luggege looks like they stayed there a couple of week????s. Michael Vs suitcase looks massive and so does Sam's.. When i went away for a week with family or friends i would never of taken so much baggege with me.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

dani wrote:How long was they over there for as there luggege looks like they stayed there a couple of week????s. Michael Vs suitcase looks massive and so does Sam's.. When i went away for a week with family or friends i would never of taken so much baggege with me.
I've wondered about that myself. Let's see now, they would have more than one uniform(the blue shirts) to wear plus underwear, socks and so on. Plus whatever they would bring along to read or music to listen to. I imagine that their robes are carried by someone in charge of keeping them in proper shape.
I know when I pack for a weekend of Civil War re-enacting, I tend to bring more than I will need, just in case.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

They did signings as well? So cool. I wish I could get their signatures too! They look very much grown up now. Josh looks really tall. I think he's probably the tallest amongst the 8 of them. And Mini Ben seems to be growing really fast too.
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

dani wrote:How long was they over there for as there luggege looks like they stayed there a couple of week????s. Michael Vs suitcase looks massive and so does Sam's.. When i went away for a week with family or friends i would never of taken so much baggege with me.
They have good parents and Mr.RP with a big list of "Dont forget" :lol: LOL...
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yes, I guess being part of 'Libera' they will need to take quite a lot of stuff with them, especially when touring and they've got professional engagements/appearances almost every day.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Yes, I guess being part of 'Libera' they will need to take quite a lot of stuff with them, especially when touring and they've got professional engagements/appearances almost every day.
And yet they wear the same outfits. I mean its not like when normal kids go away and you have a different outfit everyday and if you go out for dinner you then change again . Im guessing 3 shirts/trousers would do. And also for games and music and so on you can see they have carry on baggage for the plane so that would not go in the suitscases. Just strikes me as a lot of suitscases for a small bunch of kids. I mean look at the size of Zack how big are his clothes lol he is not obese.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

dani wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:Yes, I guess being part of 'Libera' they will need to take quite a lot of stuff with them, especially when touring and they've got professional engagements/appearances almost every day.
And yet they wear the same outfits. I mean its not like when normal kids go away and you have a different outfit everyday and if you go out for dinner you then change again . Im guessing 3 shirts/trousers would do. And also for games and music and so on you can see they have carry on baggage for the plane so that would not go in the suitscases. Just strikes me as a lot of suitscases for a small bunch of kids. I mean look at the size of Zack how big are his clothes lol he is not obese.
Yeah but don't forget the casual performing clothes as well, the black pants and white hoodies plus the sneakers to go with them. Oh yeah, I just remembered the black hoodies as well.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh yeah, and their hoodies are those made of really really thick kind of material. And it's probably a little heavy as well. They probably bought their books along to study too? Anyway, is it school term now in England? I'm not so familiar with the English school system, but do they actually miss classes to go to Japan?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I would imagine they do miss some school. I think that when they came to the US last spring for 3 weeks, the first 2 weeks was their spring vacation and they missed one week of school. But they flew back right after singing for the pope and went to school the next day!
musey_na

Post by musey_na »

Interview on Japanese radio

http://www.peachjohn.co.jp/info/happypanic/090131.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's half in Japanese and half in English.
Yes, it's pretty uproariously hilarious from time to time. xD
[But only the first half is the interview with Libera.]

Also info from the website (Japanese)

http://www.peachjohn.co.jp/info/happypanic/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;