what do fans like a bout libera

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Elendil

Post by Elendil »

Of course, I'm a huge fan of Libera's music, lyrics, melodies, and such. I also really like the personalities of the Libera boys as seen in many interviews and videos that capture their "behind the scene" moments.
paopao

Post by paopao »

the lyrics are beautifully heartwrenching,
their voices are pure and of course the boys are nice (sometimes funny) too..
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

Elendil wrote:Of course, I'm a huge fan of Libera's music, lyrics, melodies, and such. I also really like the personalities of the Libera boys as seen in many interviews and videos that capture their "behind the scene" moments.
i agree. they don't have bloated egos... and they had not lost touch with their innocence... they keep their feet on the ground..
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

TEB wrote: And, unfortunately, most tweeners here wouldn't know good music if it was pumped directly into their brains.
Not all teenagers listen to that kind of music. I'm a teenager(i wont say how old for safety reasons) and I do not listen to popular music at all! I never have, except for an exceptional song here and there. I listen to Libera, and Christian songs. But I do have to agree that some popular "music" these days isn't very good at all. I wish my friends like Libera as much as I do!
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Libera_me wrote:
TEB wrote: And, unfortunately, most tweeners here wouldn't know good music if it was pumped directly into their brains.
Not all teenagers listen to that kind of music. I'm a teenager(i wont say how old for safety reasons) and I do not listen to popular music at all! I never have, except for an exceptional song here and there. I listen to Libera, and Christian songs. But I do have to agree that some popular "music" these days isn't very good at all. I wish my friends like Libera as much as I do!

Good for you and I am happy for you as well. The one real bit of musical style advice I usually give it try to be ecletic. Try to like different things. As much as I love rock & roll, I also love symphonic, our boys(of course), and some church music.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

im 17 and i have the widest range of music in my family, i dont really like todays music i prefer the older music and libera i do like classical and new age over todays music, but i do agree most teenagers listen to techno music that blows your head of lol.
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
email

Post by email »

i like their voice and their way of singing.they really different from other choir boy like vienna. they still have their boyish and pop sound.and yet they can sing gregorian songs so lovely and pure and full of expression.and yes, i admire their 'down to earth behavior'.i could laugh just by watching their interview or behind the scene video.they still a usuall boys although they have sooo many fans all over the world.hope they don't change that attitude.. :D