St. John's concert

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

St. John's concert

Post by TEB »

Was the St. John's concert a late show? I guess what I want to ask was if the meet and greet session was late at night? The boys, especially Josh and Ed, look extremely tired. I commented on one pic that Ed looked POed about something but after seeing Josh's very tired smile and some of the others tired smiles as well, I was just wondering if it was way past bedtime for all.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

The show started at 7:30pm and went on until about 9:10/15. The meet and greet started about 9:35pm (ish) so it was late enough, particulalrly for the younger members ! I am sure it was a very long day for all the boys.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Im sure they got worn out by that walk up the hill just trying to get to the church since apparently their bus coulnt make it :o
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: St. John's concert

Post by jennaluvspbr »

TEB wrote:Was the St. John's concert a late show? I guess what I want to ask was if the meet and greet session was late at night? The boys, especially Josh and Ed, look extremely tired. I commented on one pic that Ed looked POed about something but after seeing Josh's very tired smile and some of the others tired smiles as well, I was just wondering if it was way past bedtime for all.
i hard that st john is going to do a vidoe of the boys and they are goignt o put it on st john siet soon i just found out just to day so look out for that i hope the cousnrt was good
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: St. John's concert

Post by jennaluvspbr »

TEB wrote:Was the St. John's concert a late show? I guess what I want to ask was if the meet and greet session was late at night? The boys, especially Josh and Ed, look extremely tired. I commented on one pic that Ed looked POed about something but after seeing Josh's very tired smile and some of the others tired smiles as well, I was just wondering if it was way past bedtime for all.
some times when i travel to cousnrts i get tired too but for counry consrts and its not easy to go to show to show see all of it i hope to see libera some day my be go to some of there counsrts if they come to us soon a gain