Joshua Leaving Libera?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Candid
Silver Member

Joshua Leaving Libera?

Post by Candid »

Theres a rumor I read about josh leaving libera and was offered something by the vienna boys choir.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well thankfully it stayed that way, a rumour. I'm quite surprised it was even taken seriously. So many reasons were expressed at the time, why this wouldn't be a practical idea. Age, language barrier, and well... just the fact that Libera is the Manchester United of Boy Choirs. Why would you want to go anywhere else.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Josh Madine would not leave Libera. I can't imagine anything that would take him away. He is now one of the senior boys besides being an unofficial spokesperson. Plus, there is the simple and natural fact that he is soon going to be undergoing voice change.

I have found it is best to no believe every rumor that floats around the internet. Just look at the recent rumors from the Saint John's concert because of the absense of Zach and Liam. Everyone was afraid they both left the choir. While I have no idea on where they are, it is a fact that not every boy is going to be always available for every show. Michael H. was not on the American tour but he didn't leave the choir. Actually, the reason Michael stayed home from America was because he was starting a new school and both his parents and RP felt it was more important for him to become adjusted to the new school than go to America.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kjackson83

Re: Joshua Leaving Libera?

Post by kjackson83 »

Candid wrote:Theres a rumor I read about josh leaving libera and was offered something by the vienna boys choir.
That would surprise me...the Vienna Boys' Choir is very different from Libera or even most of the English treble choirs (Choir of King's College, Cambridge, for example). Most of the Wiener Sangerknaben are trained in the German knabenchor idiom.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This is a rumor I have been asked about for quite a while now and I can tell you all this, it is safe to say that we should expect Josh to leave Libera anytime soon. He would not leave the group just because of some "deal" or "offer". He has contributed soo much to the group. Dont believe any rumor you hear.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I hope really hope Josh gonna stay in Libera for long. But even if he leaves Libera one day, I'll still wish him well, after all, it's his choice whether or not to stay. His contributions to Libera would never be forgotten, and definitely his wonderful and gentle voice and his perfect smile.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Candid wrote:Theres a rumor I read about josh leaving libera and was offered something by the vienna boys choir.
i hope josh stdays with libera the boys can not do anything with out hime hes the reans libera had a boy that smiles a lot and josh is kind and sweet you no and i dot thank josh will not lave libera becues no one has not said anything a bout hime for a long time so i wish for the best for hime too becues they can;t live with out josh and he will live on he has been a good angel i thank his voices was nice so from jenna
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

where did you fine out a bout josh laveing libera???????
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Josh will turn 14 in 2 months. IIRC 14 is the last year for boys in the Vienna Boys Choir, so that would make his career with them too short. Plus he would need to learn German, and he would have to learn to sing with their methodology. I don't think that's feasible. In fact, I don't think the Vienna Boy's choir would take him at his age even if he were German.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Josh is NOT going anywhere anytime soon, lets just leave this at that :wink:

I am always in very close contact with my sources and should I hear anything of this sort or anything else at that matter I am sure to post it on the website the second I hear about it.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I was thinking about that the other day, but I figured chances were pretty low!! Another thing though, Josh's voice seems fairly "immature" compared to Tom's voice (and maybe Ed's voice) whose voice is clearly not going to stay high much longer.... *sniff*..... I was noticing that Tom's is becoming stronger, especially on those low notes, but Josh's is still light and sweet...... could that mean that his voice isn't near changing at all??? I mean age wise it should be changing soon, but.......
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Lets not jinx anything ;)
chloelmo

Post by chloelmo »

in my opinion ,i think changing voice is actually not a "problem"
even if any of them changed their voice ,there should be someone who can replace them...in the other word..jus give chances to other boys to solo. notice that changed voice can also stayed in libera, in a professional choir,there always hv some boys to sing the tenor and the bass part to support the really high notes and angelic voices. SO i dont worry about when will they change their voice.i'm sure they can sing well even with the changed voice :)
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yes, that is true, but it is still very sad when any of the boys can no longer solo... I look forward to hearing some of the newer members solo one day, but I wouldn't want any of the current soloist's voices to change any sooner so that I could hear them.... I'm also sure that they will still have beautiful voices, even when their voices change :D
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

Thank God its just a rumor!!!