Isaac London

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Silver Member

Isaac London

Post by Sue »

I'm in the mood to open a thread for Libera's cute newbie Isaac. Think he's sooooo lovely! I know he's new, but don't worry, if he left Libera too soon I'll rename the topic into 'Isaac London (former)' or something like that.
But I want to say I have a good feeling that Isaac will remain in the group.

Ok, what we know about him..
Isaac London was born in 2003 & joined the group in summer 2011. He had his first mini-solo in the philippine christmas carol 'Himig Ng Pasko' at the Libera Philippines tour 2011. Isaac's first tour was through the USA in 2011. He began to appear in Tv interviews & Libera music videos at the end of the year 2011.

To his character I like to say that he can be a very funny boy we could see on Bliss TV show, he also like computer games.
isa.jpg
isa.jpg (24.23 KiB) Viewed 5705 times
isa.jpg
isa.jpg (24.23 KiB) Viewed 5705 times
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Isaac London

Post by maartendas »

I have to agree with you Sue, Isaac cracks me up in that Bliss video :lol: I'm curious to see how he'll develop as a member of the group.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Isaac is adorable!! :D At first I thought that he was really shy and reserved in his singing (Moody videos), but in the more recent ones, especially Still, Still, Still, he has so much personality in his singing. He is such a joy to watch, and I hope he goes quite far with Libera :)
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

You're right Szepi, he was shy & reserved then. Cause some of the fans who met him at Meet & Greet told me that Isaac was very shy. It was his first tour with Libera, his first time on stage, first signing and all the screaming fans in the Pines :D . Can be a bit shocking for an 8 year old :lol:
In the recent Libera videos - without screaming fans :P - Isaac looks relaxed & pleased.

Related to Isaac's first mini-solo on stage, I think Robert knew before that the fans would applaud a lot if one of the mini-boys would sing. He knew that Isaac was a little shy & needed encouragement & more self-confidence to sing solos in front of audience. That's my thesis for the fact that Isaac got the mini-solo & not one of the other mini-boys.
Years earlier, Robert did the same with Thomas Cully & Michael Horncastle & both of them later become Libera soloists.
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Certainly a little pip-squeek with alot of charm :wink: I bet he will go very far with Libera :D
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Julia wrote:Certainly a little pip-squeek with alot of charm :wink: I bet he will go very far with Libera :D
Pip-squeek? :D That's a cute word :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

Boy, imagine being born in 2003! :shock:
I really think that Isaac's "Libera future" is bright! I can't wait to see future solos!!
Also, he seems to have quickly fit in with the group. He's very comfortable around them in the Bliss video! That was a great video.
"[Singing] makes me feel like I'm on top of the world....'cause when I start singing I don't really care about what's happening... I just sing what I have to sing and I find it to be a release from real life."
--Liam Connery

http://inspiredinmusic.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Twitter-- "inspiredinmusic"
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I really wonder if some of their Bliss antics were scripted, or if they went over it in advance and roughly worked out what they were going to say and do when introducing the songs.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

TullyBascombe wrote:I really wonder if some of their Bliss antics were scripted, or if they went over it in advance and roughly worked out what they were going to say and do when introducing the songs.
I agree, some stuff was scripted..
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Liv Castor wrote:Boy, imagine being born in 2003! :shock:
Gives one a strange feeling of being old doesn't it! :shock:
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

He's sort of acting like the little brother who knows he can get away with anything.