Mini Ben's Videos

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Benj
Silver Member

Mini Ben's Videos

Post by Benj »

Ok i beat you all to it posting this one first! I haven't even watched it yet! :lol: Thanks to *** for tweeting it! While realizing he had just made his 1000th tweet, i made the more significant move by posting it first here :lol:

Ok now time to watch...

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Benj on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Mini Ben's Videos

Post by Yorkie »

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy" :lol:

&

"Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely. Dromedary pretzels, only half a denar. Tuscany fried bats."
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Jesus had a dog instead of a sheep! the centurion was called in to bring Jesus through a celfone!! and best of all, Jesus tried to escape!!! :lol: :lol:

Was it Gandhi who once said that if it were not for his sense of humor, he would've committed suicide already?

Ok i realize this video isn't Libera related, must be a school project (or Ben and his classmates just did this for fun!) but they saw no harm in sharing this with the public so i think it's ok to talk about it.

Libera songs do have a touch of spirituality in them afterall and spirituality doen't have to be always serious and weeping. And Ben has so much positive energy in him, it's contagious! i hope the world sees more of him in the future. Why didn't you just use your Libera robe btw?

Thanks for uploading this Ben & friends! I enjoyed it more than mel gibson's movie :lol:
FanInPlymouth

Post by FanInPlymouth »

Benj wrote:Was it Gandhi who once said that if it were not for his sense of humor, he would've committed suicide already?
He knew a thing or two!
Benj wrote: i hope the world sees more of him in the future.
But is the world ready for that? We must prepare it! :shock:
Benj wrote:I enjoyed it more than mel gibson's movie
Surely anything is better than a Mel Gibson movie! :lol:
FanInPlymouth

Post by FanInPlymouth »

Yorkie wrote:"Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely. Dromedary pretzels, only half a denar. Tuscany fried bats."
You remember what I last cooked for you then! :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Should Libera enlist the help of Ben and his friends in directing & producing their next music video? In-house production. Erm...... maybe not lol

Actually it's good to see Monty Phython influencing the younger generations despite it being well before the time of BP & friends and a little before mine too. Although I have watched the films
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Well done, Ben! He is really good at producing videos.
And this is definitely not a weeping one. That phone call was just amazing :lol:
FanInPlymouth

Post by FanInPlymouth »

One's Bloggy Thing is updated.
Last edited by FanInPlymouth on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
psykick

Post by psykick »

Nice blog post! Ben would be happy. I see he’s now practicing his new tenor voice in that new video!

Behind all that naughtiness in all those videos of him and his friends, I can tell Ben’s quite the inquisitive boy, commenting on even the most menial things like car stickers.

With the same bunch of friends, they poked fun at a boy who was explaining the 4th dimension. Ben was listening intently until the description got muddied. I was quite interested in the conversation; the concept of a 4th dimension has always alluded me.
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

That’s easy. You’ve heard of points, lines and planes right? If a plane moves, it would have length, width & height which would constitute our 3D world.

3D ‘moving’ would be 4D which is the spirit world or what catholics call purgatory. 4D’s prettier then 3D just as a 3D movie is prettier than a 2D film. If you follow the logic then 5D, the heaven world or Paradiso as Dante puts it, would even be prettier and so on.
psykick

Post by psykick »

Thanks Benj, that really clarifies things for me. Dimensions have always confused me.

But do you have basis for this? As in, the spirit world being 4D?
Last edited by psykick on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Britain could use another Monty Python.
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

psykick wrote:Thanks, but do you have basis for this? As in, the spirit world being 4D?
A famous saying of Paul – That ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth and height.

That’s 4D. Actually sounds like the multidimentional universe of the Buddhist.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

You are kindly requested to teleport any multidimensional discussion to the Off Topic section ;)
On-topic here please ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

Ok, so we all love Ben..... despite the fact that he's the strangest kid in the universe. Didn't know quite what to think of this! :lol: :lol:
"[Singing] makes me feel like I'm on top of the world....'cause when I start singing I don't really care about what's happening... I just sing what I have to sing and I find it to be a release from real life."
--Liam Connery

http://inspiredinmusic.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Twitter-- "inspiredinmusic"