Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

That would be amazing if she really is. I would be blown away if someone did a performance to one of Libera's songs.

Right now, I am watching the Olympics, just witnessed Michael Phelps winning his 8th gold medal in these Beijing games. I am also catching up on emails since, to tell you all the truth, I have not been on here for almost 3 days because of these Olympics :oops:
John2008

Post by John2008 »

smoking a ciggarette, browsing the board, trying to ignore my aching shoulder
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, I'm recovering from being quite literally blown away by the closing ceremonies for the Beijing Games. Zhang Yimou has made his nation, the Games, and the human species so proud right now!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:That would be amazing if she really is. I would be blown away if someone did a performance to one of Libera's songs.

Right now, I am watching the Olympics, just witnessed Michael Phelps winning his 8th gold medal in these Beijing games. I am also catching up on emails since, to tell you all the truth, I have not been on here for almost 3 days because of these Olympics :oops:
will kevin we just fond a bug with 8 legds and we dot no what kind of bug it is i lost my duck to night i was so sad i cryd so much and it was hard to let go but seeing new things is fun for me do you like bugs??? kevin
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Right Now

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tcliffy wrote:o.k., so here you should just describe, in brief, what's going on right this minute with you.

for example, rightnow, I'm talking on msn chat live with a couple of members from the Joseph McManners forums and with Jenna from this forum.
right now i just got don singing for people of where i work at in california and i had fun doing it i thank makeing people happy is good for me days like this is fun
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

right now, im listening to nunc dimittis by aled jones and ben crawley, im also talking to people on msn and playing tug of war with my puppy, shes winning, but hey im playing half hearted lol, and in a moment im poping into my local major city,
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Im watching Independence Day on TV, Im browsing this forum, and working on something new for this website I hope everyone will enjoy ;)
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Right Now

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tcliffy wrote:o.k., so here you should just describe, in brief, what's going on right this minute with you.

for example, rightnow, I'm talking on msn chat live with a couple of members from the Joseph McManners forums and with Jenna from this forum.
right now i am looking at libera and this moring i was talking my friends on msn chat my msn and we had fun so i am home now and takeing it esay had a long weekand and a long day
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Right now I'm as school waiting for class to begin at 11:50, it's now 11:42. Huh, time moves slowly when you're impatient to get home.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:That would be amazing if she really is. I would be blown away if someone did a performance to one of Libera's songs.

right niow i am at work with my mom and my cat is sick i am take hime to the fet he is not feeling good and i am on line looking at libera
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, I am watching with relief as the BBC and the Weather Channel report that Gustav is virtually over and will no longer affect New Orleans or my home, Houston.

"Glory to Thee, my God, this night
For all the blessings of the Light..."
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

yes, things went much better than Katrina or Andrew did. However, it certainly isn't over. We've got 1 more hurrican and 2 more tropical storms out in the Atlantic. My mom has been stocking up on hurricane supplies (batteries, bottled water, spam, etc.) so atleast we'll be ready.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Right now, I am sitting in a hotel room in the Imperial Riding School Vienna (Austria) Renaissance hotel. It is 3:19pm local time and I am going to a concert in the Musikverein starting at 4pm (really looking forward to seeing the WSK). It's quite warm here (22 degrees celcius) with clear blue sky's outside. A beautiful day indeed...
MWheeler

Post by MWheeler »

It's my plan period at school so I'm checking out this board while waiting for my 4th graders to come in for music class. Then it's a QUICK run home to let my 5 month old Mastiff puppy out during my 30 min. lunch!
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, I'm looking at a BBC map showing Hurricane Ike passing right over my house--which wasn't the case earlier in the day. This is a little alarming...