Concert in St George - London - Friday 25/11

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: Concert in St George - London - Friday 25/11

Post by dani »

I hope that they don't start selling tickets for a few weeeks so I can hear the album to see if I like the songs. £35 for a set list I don't like would not be great lol !
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Christmas stuff- that would be absolutely OK for me!
I just like that time of year :D
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:Well, it did confuse me!

I hope I haven't been rash - I already booked train tickets on the strength of your post Patrick - and they are not refundable :o
Never mind Andy, even if Libera do change the dates or not perform at all, I can think of other things to do in London instead ;)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

They dident do a Christmas list last November at St G's
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

- Plato
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks for the news, still waiting for official announcement from Libera though before the party poppers are set off. I could just about be tempted to get into the christmas spirit by then too. Only Libera could put me in a festive mood before December. I didn't go to St Georges' last year because Chester & Beverley were closer. I hope they don't leave it too long, a day off work and train tickets if I don't drive down, will benefit from early notice.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

paul30003 wrote:They dident do a Christmas list last November at St G's

I hope we get at least half and half or 60/40 . A 90% Xmas concert would be too much for me as I wanna hear some of the songs thatmade them .

It's such a catch 22 for me as I love seeing them live but a whole Xmas concert I would struggle with and the price hike means I can't just say "too hell with it il go anyway" .
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

dani wrote:
paul30003 wrote:They dident do a Christmas list last November at St G's

I hope we get at least half and half or 60/40 . A 90% Xmas concert would be too much for me as I wanna hear some of the songs thatmade them .

It's such a catch 22 for me as I love seeing them live but a whole Xmas concert I would struggle with and the price hike means I can't just say "too hell with it il go anyway" .
I agree.

Not sure if they will do a Christmas list, but 1 thing comes to mind, would they try and promote their Chritmas CD through their concert.

- Plato
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

It will be easier to assume what to expect after the concert in Philippines.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:It will be easier to assume what to expect after the concert in Philippines.

That's true but that concert is not till the end of Oct so tickets for London would of been on sale awhile ( I'm assuming) and premium may be sold out if I wait on a set list from Cebu
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote:
Murkskis wrote:It will be easier to assume what to expect after the concert in Philippines.

That's true but that concert is not till the end of Oct so tickets for London would of been on sale awhile ( I'm assuming) and premium may be sold out if I wait on a set list from Cebu
Yep, that makes sense.
However, to compare with the last year's concert @St.Georges- a confirmed song list (programme) was available just an hour (I don't remember exactly but it was a short time) before the concert.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Yorkie wrote:I hope I haven't been rash - I already booked train tickets on the strength of your post Patrick - and they are not refundable :o
If you have not made it yet, I advise you to book your hotel now, having a free cancellation policy.
You will save the current cheap price without risk about a possible concert date change.

The one you were recently have now only 1 renaming room at £50/night (check PM) ;)
danieb88
Silver Member

Re: Concert in St George - London - Friday 25/11 ?? (TBC)

Post by danieb88 »

Excited!! I hope the date is correct - coincides very nicely with my 3 year anniversary! what a fab excuse to go to london for the weekend - and see the amazing Libera for the 5th time! I hope details emerge soon - cant wait to start booking!! :D :D
Danie :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I think it will turn out to be correct and so I'm not really too worried (I'm more worried about turning up on camera in Sunday's SoP - all those old people in the audience were not very tall so my 6' 1'' modest frame would have been easy to see......

Anyways, there's always lots of stuff to do and see in London :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Oh man.. I really wanna go :lol: but before the word London even finished leaving my mouth my mom said no.. which I was expecting, of course. I'm so thankful for the trip I already got to take to England this year, so no complaining from me!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:I think it will turn out to be correct and so I'm not really too worried (I'm more worried about turning up on camera in Sunday's SoP - all those old people in the audience were not very tall so my 6' 1'' modest frame would have been easy to see......

Anyways, there's always lots of stuff to do and see in London :D
And places to stop for lunch :)
chk ramen.jpg
chk ramen.jpg (69.98 KiB) Viewed 831 times
chk ramen.jpg
chk ramen.jpg (69.98 KiB) Viewed 831 times

- Plato