2. Gloria in Excelsis
3. The Fountain
4. Enternal Light
5. Sing the Story
6. Ave Vurum
7. In Dulci Jubilo
8. Glory to Thee
9. How Shall I Sing That Majesty

They told us that How Shall I Sing That Majesty is their last song. But they also sung White Christmas, where in Stefan is the one who lead. After that... The surprise showed up! They sung another Tagalog Song, A Tagalog Christmas song to be exact, that is entitled Himig... They have a really beautiful version... :) another crowd screaming one...

after the concert, they had an autograph signing, but only for the first 150. and the boys are really really fast on signing their autographs... :D
Josh: Everyone in Libera has their own personality and their own way of singing. But when we come together, we become..... LIBERA
labbie

Re: Philippines 2011

Post by labbie »

It sounds like it was a memorable evening. The setlist seems to have had a good balance of Christmas and regular Libera repertoire. I'm glad that the boys are doing so well on this tour.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Thanks to Benj, Yuki, Carina, Skittles, Jols and especially Hannah for sharing their impressions
and information both here and on twitter.

It helps me to experience the concerts vicariously, which is the best I'm going to be able
to do for a little while.

I am particularly thrilled to read about the new prominent roles for Barney and Isaac.
Getting to see them front and center will be something I look forward to next year.

I am wondering which newbie got drafted to do the goodbye speech to the audience?
Does anyone who was there remember?
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

tom413 wrote:I am wondering which newbie got drafted to do the goodbye speech to the audience?
From Hannah's description, it sounds like it was Nano Ben.
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DaleyDeil

Post by DaleyDeil »

tom413 wrote:Thanks to Benj, Yuki, Carina, Skittles, Jols and especially Hannah for sharing their impressions
and information both here and on twitter.

It helps me to experience the concerts vicariously, which is the best I'm going to be able
to do for a little while.

I am particularly thrilled to read about the new prominent roles for Barney and Isaac.
Getting to see them front and center will be something I look forward to next year.

I am wondering which newbie got drafted to do the goodbye speech to the audience?
Yes... it was Nano Ben. He said he is new but not really... and they practiced 2 months for this tour and he said This will be our last song then comes the "Maraming Salamat, Mahal Namin Kayo!"/ "Thank You So Much... We Love You!" People were like Awwwwwwh.
Are you the hope are you the key?
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

In the USA, Nano Ben was "newer" , now he's just new! :)

This has been a popular speech all year for Jude initially and now Ben.
Good to hear that it's still successful with their audience.
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

tom413 wrote: I am wondering which newbie got drafted to do the goodbye speech to the audience?
You're welcome Tom! And yes, that would indeed be Nano-Ben! He gave the goodbye speech right before "How Shall I Sing that Majesty." Will you be attending St. George concert? :)
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I loved the concert! :) the little ones were so adorable! :) I felt a bit nostalgic during the entire show. When I first started getting to know them individually Liam and Josh were the little ones. And now they're the big ones. :wink:

I found it funny how they moved around the stage. The bigger boys could get to their spots in like two seconds and all the little ones would be arranging themselves around them. I also liked the skit about the hoods. And how some people were at awe at Liam when he said he was nearly 16 (he still has a month to go as he said) and that he joined Libera at eight. People were like "wooooow."
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Nikki178 wrote:I loved the concert! :) the little ones were so adorable! :) I felt a bit nostalgic during the entire show. When I first started getting to know them individually Liam and Josh were the little ones. And now they're the big ones. :wink:

I found it funny how they moved around the stage. The bigger boys could get to their spots in like two seconds and all the little ones would be arranging themselves around them. I also liked the skit about the hoods. And how some people were at awe at Liam when he said he was nearly 16 (he still has a month to go as he said) and that he joined Libera at eight. People were like "wooooow."
Missed you at the concert Nikki! What was your favorite? Himig ng Pasko was awesome, right? Goosebumps!!
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
skittles

Post by skittles »

Nikki178 wrote: And how some people were at awe at Liam when he said he was nearly 16 (he still has a month to go as he said) and that he joined Libera at eight. People were like "wooooow."
i loved how liam spoke so fluidly and the little ones had all memorised their speeches word for word! cute! both ways. :)
BruceH

Post by BruceH »

Just found this video of the Meet and Greet on YouTube. I don't think anyone else has posted the link yet, so here it is.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Pictures from before and after the concert
Image Yuki and Mum with view from front row to right and center of hall
Image Big Ben and Sam behind mixing "booth"
Image the Meet and Greet to which I almost didn't make it. Thanks to Andy Winter and the awesome Yuki for letting me!
ImageBrilliant on all his solos, the lovely Stefan!
ImageThe new Libera posterboy Barney?
ImageRalph, you made my day by singing "Fountain" and "Himig ng Pasko!"
ImageMichael, decribed as "cute as a button" by the Philippine press
Imagebirthday boy Josh!
Imagepromising new soloist Eoghan
ImageIsaac has a lovely voice! More solos for him in the future, I hope
ImageDaniel owns those high notes :)
For more pictures, http://photobucket.com/hannah_liberamanilaconcert2011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

hannah_kirstin wrote:Pictures from before and after the concert

Yuki and Mum with view from front row to right and center of hall
You know them? I see them every year at the M&G and the concert. I first saw them in 2009 and they were a bigger group then :)

I was sitting nearby, if you're facing the stage, right side. I love Carol of the Bells! :D My friend and I lined up for the autograph signing after the concert. I could not believe the security details they have this year! It was super tight. They even had security people standing in line, passing the posters along. I was trying to get pictures but my CD was passed along and I had to hurry after it. :( My CD was like three boys ahead of me.

I tried to get Steven's autograph also but again I failed. I tried during the M&G at the Block but he said they can only sign after the boys sign :( So I just walked around the area. That's when I saw Robert Prizeman and the three guys (Steven, Big Ben and I think Sam Coates). They passed right by me and I got so starstrucked I froze. :( And I was too embarrassed to follow them though I knew they were just having coffee at on the next floor. You can actually see them from where I was sitting at the M&G.
Last edited by maartendas on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quoted picture
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

Nikki178 wrote: You know them? I see them every year at the M&G and the concert..
Yep! We were Twitter friends first, then FB friends. Met her first time yesterday and she gave me some awesome presents! Twitter fans call her Libera CEO-Ambassador. Haha. Pity bout your Sreven autograph.. There's still Cebu! :)
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Benj wrote: Somebody please tell these networks the correct pronounciation of Libera.
:lol: I agree!

Thank you all who have written reviews, feels like I was there with you!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above