Philippines 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Malibu
Silver Member

Re: Philippines 2011

Post by Malibu »

maartendas wrote:Awesome picture of Stefan, Hannah!
Agreed. Great picture.

This really makes me sad that they weren't able to do a M&G in Chicago - or the 2 Canadian concerts I went to. I would love to tell them how great their singing is.
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

TullyBascombe wrote:
tom413 wrote:Jakub is of Polish descent.
Is Neidermaier a Polish name? I imagine Woscholski is Polish also. I would guess that Ustynovych-Repa would be Russian or Ukrainian.
It's a little hard to know for certain as they were all born in England, but your guesses seem correct to me.
It was Jakub's middle name (Andrzej) that sealed the deal on him as far as I'm concerned.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

The pictures were really nice Hannah.

Thanks for letting us look at them! :D
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

On this Website are a lot of good clear pictures, don't know who owns the site.

http://isupportstefanleadbeater.weebly. ... dates.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Love the one with Kavana and Ralph, talking about something behind Isaac Londens back. They look so normal there ;) )
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Great pictures minus obnoxious watermarks all over the picture. Was that really necessary? It's like the photo taker is screaming "THIS IS MINE AND MINE ONLY" :( I thought all pictures rightfully belong to each Libera boy? :/
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

Yeah I agree with you. Very enoying. But as I said before. Don't know who the owner is.
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

It's linked to their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/isupportstefan ... r?v=photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I found it really funny how they conveniently cropped out someone else's watermark from Stefan's picture from Korea or never give credit to any original photographers. On the other hand, they are extremely protective of their photos. Lol.
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bullehynka

Post by Bullehynka »

LennesSL wrote:On this Website are a lot of good clear pictures, don't know who owns the site.

http://isupportstefanleadbeater.weebly. ... dates.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
L.O.L...Imagine the next time I enjoy putting watermarks. And I will send these pictures. I should probably do that from the beginning, because they are a lot of pictures of fans who decorate their site ... especially Arundel and Bristol.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

i love the picuters omg its so cute how josh and his borther are smileing so happyly i love it thanks u guys for takeing so much nice picuters of the boys i am so exiced
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

I just read this article from Libera360 about the donation ceremony done today:
http://libera360.com/index.php?option=c ... &Itemid=87" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My concern however was that during the ceremony, i think they showed that much closer video of their 2009 concert in the Philippines particularly when Bayan Ko was first sung. If not, I still know that that video exist as someone posted about it in this forum before. I don't understand. If they won't sell this video as a dvd copy anyway, why can't they just share this closer video to the public? We also want to see the reaction on the boys' faces as they surprised a stunned audience.

This is one reason why fans are tempted to record during a concert. If they know that a copy of the concert will not be sold, they are afraid that that moment will be lost forever. I don't think everyone records for profit. People would like to relish moments like these over and over so they just record it themselves.

I guess i'm just jealous only a few people are privileged to watch that video. So if it's been made available for the public and i don't know about it, please tell me.
elemental7

Post by elemental7 »

Benj wrote:
I guess i'm just jealous only a few people are privileged to watch that video. So if it's been made available for the public and i don't know about it, please tell me.
there is a such a DVD out there, and i know the admin of 360 have a copy coz he showed me. but he said they were told not to make it public (if you remember 360 showed excerpts of their 2009 press conference that was not sown anywhere else? it was from the same DVD) it has that bayan ko rendition and more... it was like a documentary of the boys stay here in the philipines coz there was a crew following them everywhere they go. including when they were swimming in pools and beaches and sun bathing, nothing bad about it, its just the organizers thought (and upon libera's request) that the DVD are not made public... the dvd's were given out to the members of libera as a souvenir. still they could have just extracted the bayan ko part in that case... makes me jealous as you are benj..... :mrgreen:
lights and sounds are my life.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

It might be too late to extract Bayan Ko and release it to public as a lot of the performers then have already left the group.

Thanks to all who shared their photos and their thoughts of the M&G. Enjoy the concert tonight. I'm very excited for Friday already. :D
elemental7

Post by elemental7 »

yeah! you should be excited because theres something big in stored for the filipinos!
lights and sounds are my life.
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Bullehynka wrote:
LennesSL wrote:On this Website are a lot of good clear pictures, don't know who owns the site.

L.O.L...Imagine the next time I enjoy putting watermarks. And I will send these pictures. I should probably do that from the beginning, because they are a lot of pictures of fans who decorate their site ... especially Arundel and Bristol.
dearmadine wrote:Great pictures minus obnoxious watermarks all over the picture. Was that really necessary? It's like the photo taker is screaming "THIS IS MINE AND MINE ONLY" :( I thought all pictures rightfully belong to each Libera boy? :/
There's a water mark and then there's writing all over the pictures. Reminds me of the proofs you get back from wedding photographers. Makes it so hard to enjoy looking at them. :?
dearmadine wrote:It's linked to their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/isupportstefan ... r?v=photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I found it really funny how they conveniently cropped out someone else's watermark from Stefan's picture from Korea or never give credit to any original photographers. On the other hand, they are extremely protective of their photos. Lol.
I think the pictures still belong to you, but it's the boys' images, so we don't care too much. If someone reposts a picture here or there it's no big deal. If they take your entire album (as we and Bullehynka have had happen), it's a little more irritating. Especially when they post it on a site like Libera360 as their own. It's best to just write to them and let them know they need to stick your name at the bottom.

The Stefan FB page has a disclaimer at the bottom that they got the pics from google searches, blogs, etc., and that if you want credit you can write to them at stefanpage@london.com. 2/3 of the US 2010 album is our pics, so yeah...
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

elemental7 wrote:
there is a such a DVD out there, and i know the admin of 360 have a copy coz he showed me. but he said they were told not to make it public (if you remember 360 showed excerpts of their 2009 press conference that was not sown anywhere else? it was from the same DVD) it has that bayan ko rendition and more... it was like a documentary of the boys stay here in the philipines coz there was a crew following them everywhere they go. including when they were swimming in pools and beaches and sun bathing, nothing bad about it, its just the organizers thought (and upon libera's request) that the DVD are not made public... the dvd's were given out to the members of libera as a souvenir. still they could have just extracted the bayan ko part in that case... makes me jealous as you are benj..... :mrgreen:
Thanks for letting me know this elemental7. No matter how many times they perform it, that first one will always be special so i'm still hoping someday i can watch it too. If not, at least i know it's not lost forever as the boys themselves are treasuring them.