Prayer Request

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Jenn
Silver Member

Prayer Request

Post by Jenn »

A couple of you met my dad at the Dallas concert last year, and some of you should be meeting him in Frisco this year. Friday evening I spoke to him at length about some health concerns he's been having. I got a text early Saturday morning from him that he was in hospital but fine. An update later in the day informed me that he's due to have an angioplasty early Monday morning (7/25/11). He had an angioplasty with stent placement about 9 years ago so this is his second procedure. I spoke to him today and he sounds well, and I'm optimistic that he will be fine, but of course I'm worried. So if any of you are the praying type, please remember my dad, Ken, in your prayers as he recovers from the procedure tomorrow.

Thanks and God Bless,
Jenn
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Prayer Request

Post by Yorkie »

Hi Jenn that is bad news but I'm sure he will be in safe hands. I'm not a religious person and so Idon't do prayers but I wish him all the best and hope he has a speedy and full recovery. I'm sure the healing process will be helped by listening to England's finest boy band.

Regards,

Andy
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Done :) Hope your Dad will enjoy the concert in Frisco in good health.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Hi, Jenn. I'm praying for your dad that his surgery this morning will go well and that he'll have a full and speedy recovery.
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Thanks guys, it's much appreciated :D I woke up this morning to a text from my aunt saying all went well, they only had to do one stent and he should be home tomorrow!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Jenn wrote:Thanks guys, it's much appreciated :D I woke up this morning to a text from my aunt saying all went well, they only had to do one stent and he should be home tomorrow!
:) Something to be thankful for :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Hi Jenn,

Sorry I missed this before the surgery, but your dad will need people wishing him well after the fact too. :)
Glad to hear things went well. I look forward to seeing you both in Frisco.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Glad to hear everthing turned out okay Jenn, with our father's operation.

Hope you both make to one of libera's concerts. A doctor couldn't prescribe a better way of recuperation ;)
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Thank you so much! We are definitely going to the Frisco concert so he will at least get to see and hear them once this summer. Libera's music will surely do more for his healing than any medication ever could :D
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Hi, Jenn! Very thankful it went well for your dad. Will look for you in Frisco! :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;