Member News

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

-- Unrelated to thread--

If you haven't already, please read the following post carefully:
http://libera-dreams.com/forum/viewtopi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... =7538#7538

-- back to thread! --
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I'm in the Sunshine State right now (Florida) and it is raining... The one week in my entire life that I am in Florida, and it rains. The whole week. Except for this morning, when I sat outside in the sun (the only 2 hours of sun there's been in the last week) and I got a sunburn. Besides that I am having a great week, and have read almost all the books I brought... :P :oops:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Hey, have pity on us. It's the first batch of rain we've had in about 8 months. We're so much in a drought, we'll get fined $1000 for washing our windows with a hose pipe. I secretly washed my dog the other day (shhhh :shock:) by carting buckets of water back and forth from the bathtub to the little kiddie pool outside. I thought I would get arrested :roll: .

But welcome to the sunshine state anyway. Hope you enjoy your stay. Coming anywhere near Tampa?
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Well ladies and gents,

For those who don't know yet, I'm on a missionary trip here in Belize, C.A.
It's tough here. I may not be on everyday like I usually am but I will check in every now and again when I can. Unfortunately the internet here at the base is slower than dial-up at times. Any way, I'm the only intern here at the moment. The others arrive tomorrow. That's going to be chaotic. It's 7:30 am here now and breakfasts almost ready. I'll be back on again soon hopefully.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Hello everyone :D I am delighted to say that after some correspondance with Kevin and some of the senior members/moderators, that I will once again be taking an active part on this forum :wink:

I have a lot of stuff to catch up on but will endeavour to get up to speed as soon as possible. I really do foward to communicating with you all again.

Take care

Jude.
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

Welcome back
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Welcome back Jude! I hope you enjoyed the Dublin concert :wink:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Jude Andrew wrote:Hello everyone :D I am delighted to say that after some correspondance with Kevin and some of the senior members/moderators, that I will once again be taking an active part on this forum :wink:

I have a lot of stuff to catch up on but will endeavour to get up to speed as soon as possible. I really do foward to communicating with you all again.

Take care

Jude.
Good man 8), we need a bit of Irish blarney on this forum :D

Now, if we could only get Kelsie back on board. Free beer to anybody that can do it!
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Jude Andrew wrote:Hello everyone :D I am delighted to say that after some correspondance with Kevin and some of the senior members/moderators, that I will once again be taking an active part on this forum :wink:

Take care

Jude.
Welcome back my friend. It is very good to see you here. :D :D :D
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

welcome back jude :) glad to have you back
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Yorkie wrote:

Take care

Jude.
Good man 8), we need a bit of Irish blarney on this forum :D

Now, if we could only get Kelsie back on board. Free beer to anybody that can do it!
I would take you up on that except for the tiny puddle that separates our two nations.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yorkie pays shipping! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hell, I fly over and take you out myself - you are over 21 I hope? If not, you'll have to come over here to drink the beer (as long as you are over 5 years old, it would be illegal to give you beer if you are under 5).
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Haha.... :lol:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Yorkie wrote:Hell, I fly over and take you out myself - you are over 21 I hope? If not, you'll have to come over here to drink the beer (as long as you are over 5 years old, it would be illegal to give you beer if you are under 5).
lol, yes I'm over 21 and that particular US law is absolutely ridiculous. You can "serve" beer at 18 but not drink it until 21. South Africa is the same as the UK, over 5 and you can drink provided your parents buy it (works for wine, not sure about beer though).