Billy Elliot

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Billy Elliot

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote:Ahha found a Dean Charles Chapman clip.

Hoping he will be performing at the VPT tomorrow night :)
Are you deliberately trying to wind me up? Go back and read the first page of this thread and look at the videos I posted and the last two you have posted. Look familiar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the show tonight :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Got to see Dean tonight.

Great show, apart from the anoying sod in B15 with his elbows.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:
paul30003 wrote:Ahha found a Dean Charles Chapman clip.

Hoping he will be performing at the VPT tomorrow night :)
Are you deliberately trying to wind me up? Go back and read the first page of this thread and look at the videos I posted and the last two you have posted. Look familiar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the show tonight :D
:oops:

Got to stop scan reading the forum :oops:

I seem to be missing much.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

- Plato
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Missing much, he says - but you got to see BETM three times now already! :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote:Got to see Dean tonight.

I think I have met elbow man as well - does he have a habit of conducting to the music with his hand and tapping his leg to the music as well?

What did you think of Dean as Billy compared to Ryan and Ballet Electricity compared to street Electricity?

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:
paul30003 wrote:Got to see Dean tonight.

I think I have met elbow man as well - does he have a habit of conducting to the music with his hand and tapping his leg to the music as well?

What did you think of Dean as Billy compared to Ryan and Ballet Electricity compared to street Electricity?
Yep! That's him.

Dean was incredible. Amazing dance skills, I can't really say I prefer one over the other, as they both bring something unique to the show. I will say though, that Ryan brought more emotion to the show with his acting skills, in angry dance Ryan was so much more powerful and angry.

No Standing ovations until the end though. Although I was the only person up on my feet after electricity. Quite embarrassing really :oops:

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote:Yep! That's him.

Dean was incredible. Amazing dance skills, I can't really say I prefer one over the other, as they both bring something unique to the show. I will say though, that Ryan brought more emotion to the show with his acting skills, in angry dance Ryan was so much more powerful and angry.

No Standing ovations until the end though. Although I was the only person up on my feet after electricity. Quite embarrassing really :oops:
I really hate that guy. He wears a jacket that smells like a dog's blanket as well. If I ever sit next to him again I'll tell him exactly where I'll stick his elbows if he isn't careful.

Ryan's AD is very strong - can't say I've seen anybody else do it as well. And good for you doing your own SO after Dean's Electricity, I'm sure he appreciated it :D

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:

I really hate that guy. He wears a jacket that smells like a dog's blanket as well. If I ever sit next to him again I'll tell him exactly where I'll stick his elbows if he isn't careful.

Ryan's AD is very strong - can't say I've seen anybody else do it as well. And good for you doing your own SO after Dean's Electricity, I'm sure he appreciated it :D
Another thing about elbows, just before the start, he was on his phone talking about an anoying itchy rash and was taking piritin to help keep it under control. Lucky for him he did not start scratching else I would have accidently stuck my elbow right in his face :twisted:

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:

Another thing about elbows, just before the start, he was on his phone talking about an annoying itchy rash and was taking piritin to help keep it under control. Lucky for him he did not start scratching else I would have occidentally stuck my elbow right in his face :twisted:
Perhaps some sort of tag team pincer movement is required to deal with him. That front row can be a nightmare at times it has to be said.

So is your addiction quelled now? Two shows in just over a week must surely be enough for anybody :lol:

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:
So is your addiction quelled now? Two shows in just over a week must surely be enough for anybody :lol:
Nope! ill be contacting the box office again to see if I can get some more b row tickets maybe for next week

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Nope! ill be contacting the box office again to see if I can get some more b row tickets maybe for next week
cough #addict# cough

Mercy & Love
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Yorkie wrote: cough #addict# cough
It's a feeling that you can't control
I suppose it's like forgetting, losing who you are
but at the same time, something makes you whole.. 8)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:
paul30003 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
cough #addict# cough

#(Billyholics Anonymous)#

My name is Paul and i'm a Billy Elliot addict :lol:

At least i'm not in denial :D

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote:#(Billyholics Anonymous)#
My name is Paul and i'm a Billy Elliot addict :lol:

At least i'm not in denial :D
Fortunately I've only seen the show a couple of times and like to think of myself as a connoisseur of the finer things in life :wink:

A feel good pick me up required? You need a finale:

[youtube][/youtube]

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Thanks Yorkie

Oliver Taylor! 5 years ago, must have been appearing not long after Liam Mower.

- Plato