Fun stuff and hobbies

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I love to travel, I love long car trips I have no idea why but every time I get into a car I get excited, even if I'm only going a few blocks down. I love to play drums. I dont know how to read music but I was able to teach myself and ever since I have loved it. I also like singing, but since I lost my voice I havent been doing much of that lately.
KP

Post by KP »

Hullo!
My hobbies include playing my trumpet and recorder and trying to learn the clarinet. I doodle some with composition, but as I have no piano background, I'm not much good at harmonies of any sort. I like to sing, but am not really much good. I just sing for fun.
I'm not really into sports, but I play volleyball some.
I love to read and listen to CDs, mostly Libera :D
I draw a bit, and write a little.
So, yeah. That's about all.
joo

Post by joo »

You sound like a very refined young lady, KP! I must admit my jelousy.

Let me see... I love to write. Sometimes I have these weird urges to write and I sit down and write nine or ten pages. Unfortunately, I never finish anything, so I have fifty+ unfinished stories laying about. And I'm too self concious to let anyone else read them, also.
I like to play piano. I've made a few atempts at composing things, but I'm not all that good, so I suppose I'll leave that to smarter people. :wink: I sing a bit, and I actually sing in a little band-ish thing [I'm not sure if I should call it that, it's just for my youth group], but I'm not all that good. At least I don't think I am.
I do Irish Dance, which is probablly the most awesome kind of dance in the world. <3
I like to draw, but I love to paint with water colors. I love reading, too, and listening to music.

And that is my lovely-ness.
Oh, Freddie. <3
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

well, I must say Irish dancing is quite hard. I've tried a bit myself. I have also written a few things, but like you, never really finish. I have just started some new hobbies such as bowling, darts, and playing pool. Out of those, I have to admit, I'm pretty formidable at pool but quite rubbish at the others. Still, atleast I'm trying.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

Tae Kwon Do,Coaching FootBall (soccer) and BaseBall(little leauge). I love to go to a Place called Saint Augustine where I attend church and am a part of the Mass. I go to the Zoo because I love animals and the Scouts love the animals sooo it just fits. That or on the road games there always is the WWE in the hotel room lol :roll: ,do you have any idea how hard it is to get 6 or 7 boys off of you at one time lol.. So I guess its just hanging out and being the best roll modle I can be for my gang of lads I can be. Besides them teasin me about my acsent, its always the best of times!!
In my qwiet time I read the Bible and listen to music at all times. I mostly just love to walk the beach and try not to get lost in day dreams of sertin things. I always sing and listen to music,with out music Life would be so boring..You can't not love the music you once sang or have been around your whole life.... I like being online to meet people from all over the world. Each time I get a chance to chatt to someone I put a pin on a map I got and one day I hope to have a pin for each country.. Yep I know im such a bor. LOL... Well thats when music saves the day...Ok so I am abit obsessed with Batman and Robin,comics,movies, and tv shows... Yep lol thats a bit of this English Lad.
ooooh! "Josh M."
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I used to play little league, and I still play baseball today!! I love baseball, its my favorite sport along with football and basketball. Im a very sportsminded person and love playing.

And it seems you always have your hands full, what with coaching soccer and little league and scouts, but its a great effort. I love animals too, but I have never been to an actual zoo, I have been to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, thats the closest thing I have been to a zoo :wink:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

We have Busch Gardens Tampa Bay which is a theme park/zoo with African themes. We also have the Lowry Park Zoo... um, hey this is Florida, we have everything!!!
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

alal

Post by jennaluvspbr »

AlAl wrote:Well, I am studying and working so not much time left for hobbies. I love traveling around the world and read historical books. I also have great knowledge of geography and play over 15 different sports, some of which pretty well. I am a musician as well, but never turned professional, so that is a hobby I guess.
will alalal i like coutnry mucis and i dot like to go to work becues theres not much to do so when i get some i put my mucis on and dancs some times i got the movies and see my favriet shows and some times i like to make new friends and i like to e-mail and with friends and fmaily so my hobbes are really lots of fun
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

kevin

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:I love to travel, I love long car trips I have no idea why but every time I get into a car I get excited, even if I'm only going a few blocks down. I love to play drums. I dont know how to read music but I was able to teach myself and ever since I have loved it. I also like singing, but since I lost my voice I havent been doing much of that lately.
for me kevin i like to do the same thing as you travel i been to chicago and texas and alaksa and its fun fro me i get to see the world in a dffriet way i thank kevin and i get excited too you dot no where this travel is going to take you to and its like you are goingto say wow what a world this is
Anonymous

Re: kevin

Post by Anonymous »

jennaluvspbr wrote:its like you are goingto say wow what a world this is
Could not have said it any better myself :)
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Outside of work, I go to church, a United Methodist one. I am a Civil War re-enactor where I am a Union cannoneer. I like to train watch. I love to read. I have been reading consistantly since I was 12( am I currently 49). I love music. I used to be a performer. I was quite active in high school being in several different groups. After high school I was in a drum and bugle corps for almost 10 years. I grew tired of the summer touring schedule, 2 shows every weekend from Memorial Day until Labor Day. That is alot of shows by the way, so I retired from performing. I love rock and roll just as much I love the music of our boys. I've been to see many different acts, Chicago, The Beach Boys, Neil Young, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Jethro Tull, REO Speedwagon, Journey and my favorite band, Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
I also spend quite a bit of time online.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:I love to travel, I love long car trips I have no idea why but every time I get into a car I get excited, even if I'm only going a few blocks down. I love to play drums. I dont know how to read music but I was able to teach myself and ever since I have loved it. I also like singing, but since I lost my voice I havent been doing much of that lately.
kevin what plecs you like to go to you have not been befor? will you go to alaksa or any places in this world what will it be if it was your favriet????
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Fun stuff and hobbies

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tcliffy wrote:So, as a way to get to know everyone a little better, I thought it would be neat to find out what sort of things everybody does whenever they aren't at work and/or school.

I am a Martial Artist and have just been named a senior Instructor of a Christian Tae Kwon Do school. I love Tae Kwon Do and I love my students. I am also a book worm, though lately I haven't has any time to read anything apart from my Bible. I also love movies and recently one of my favorites is a movie starring Thomas Sangster and is called "Entrusted". So, that's pretty much all I do now. I used to be a member of Infusion Dance Company but have lately retired for various reasons. What about the rest of you?
my favriet hobbies is that i love to sing and dancs i like to read books a bout angels and jesus and mary and i love to travel a lot and i love to ride horses and meeting new people and i love to make new friends i love all kinds of foods and i love to play with my pets and injoy them and i love to hear libera i love all of it :D its fun for me and i play mucis thats my favriet hobbies in the world just to play for people
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Reading and writing; I'm interested by cartography, world and religious literature, and music, of course.

I moderate a BBC blog for current events and discussion on issues; this has been a little tumultuous lately...
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

Hi Everyone, thought id join in on this!
I also do Tae Kwon Do, have done for over 10 years now but unfortunately a knee injury has stopped me carrying on! I was British champion once though :D now I focus on playing badminton. I love sports, I cant sit still if I havnt done any sport for a while!
I love music as well, I have the broadest taste in music ever, it ranges from Libera (obv!) all the way through to alternative/rock. Some of my fav bands include blink 182, simple plan, mcfly and many others!
Finally, Im studying Physiotherapy at Cardiff uni so that takes up alot of my time, and like any typical uni student I love going out with my friends and having a good time!
Danie :D