Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I think they will also want to hand some mini-boys their touring debuts too. Some of the new boys we have seen from their recent SoP videos.

The relevant venue websites are not shouting Libera from the rooftops yet, all I can find is this entry in the April calendar for Islington - although paradoxically there is a mention of them on a church's website they are not performing at http://www.stjohnschurchph.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - if your part of a group attending, there's a contact there also.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Speaking about the promotional video I think it shouldn't be a 'co-wink-adink' that Voca Me and a small piece of a new song is included ! That is- I hope to hear both !! :D
Otherwise- they could have included fragments from any other songs from Peace album or the previous concerts !(just a wild guess :lol: )

So I also keep my fingers croosed for Voca Me in Epsom !
And when was the last time you visited Canada, Yorkie ? :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:Speaking about the promotional video I think it shouldn't be a 'co-wink-adink' that Voca Me and a small piece of a new song is included ! That is- I hope to hear both !! :D
Otherwise- they could have included fragments from any other songs from Peace album or the previous concerts !(just a wild guess :lol: )

So I also keep my fingers croosed for Voca Me in Epsom !
And when was the last time you visited Canada, Yorkie ? :wink:
I think it needs to be remembered that Epsom will be a dress rehearsal for Canada. So most of it will be same.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote: I think it needs to be remembered that Epsom will be a dress rehearsal for Canada. So most of it will be same.
Yeah, certainly !
That's what I hope for :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote: I think it needs to be remembered that Epsom will be a dress rehearsal for Canada. So most of it will be same.
Yeah, certainly !
That's what I hope for :D
Glad you agree. I didnt think they would ever do Voca Me in a concert but they have had months to make it work live so heres hoping ( even tho im not a fan )
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The tickets sale for the tour is almost launched :)

It's the site TicketWeb.ca (and .com) who will carry, at least in part.

For the first concert on Thursday April 14 , at St. Michael's Catholic Cathedral in Toronto , the opening of the sale is scheduled for TODAY ! : D
At 14:00 GMT if I'm not mistaken (to be checked).

Here it goes for the St Michel Cathedral
http://www.ticketweb.ca/t3/sale/SaleEve" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... Id=3575525

And here the link to search of other possible gigs on TTicketweb.ca :
http://www.ticketweb.ca/snl/Search.action?query=libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

fan_de_LoK wrote:The tickets sale for the tour is almost launched :)

It's the site TicketWeb.ca (and .com) who will carry, at least in part.

For the first concert on Thursday April 14 , at St. Michael's Catholic Cathedral in Toronto , the opening of the sale is scheduled for TODAY ! : D
At 14:00 GMT if I'm not mistaken (to be checked).

Here it goes for the St Michel Cathedral
http://www.ticketweb.ca/t3/sale/SaleEve" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... Id=3575525

And here the link to search of other possible gigs on TTicketweb.ca :
http://www.ticketweb.ca/snl/Search.action?query=libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you very much, Fan de LoK! This is great news! :D

Hope you have a safe trip and wonderful time at Epsom also! Can't wait to hear who is still there and what they sing!

Lauren
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Sales are opened, 6 concerts already online :)

Prices pour premium seating are high : 40$ for the first, 35$ for the others, one is at 30$...

For the 6 concert I have spent 237 $ including the service Fee.

Let's hope the 7th concert in the big show room in Kitchener won't make me to reach the 300$ level ! :lol: :wink:
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Nicki wrote:For those of you who can only go to a couple concerts, which ones are you planning on? If I can go at all, it'll be the first 3.
I'll most likely be at the Hamilton one :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Rebecca (: wrote:I'll most likely be at the Hamilton one :)
Looks like a good choice, they are the first one's to include a poster on their website...

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you Jimmy, nice find ! :D

I hope Ben will be still on stage, like the photo they used may let think to :)
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Ill be at the first 6

I will be leaving Canada and will miss the 7th :(

Oh well, I think 6 concerts is a great tour :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Grunthex

Post by Grunthex »

I know I'm a lurker and don't post like some of you crazy folks, but I'm hoping to make the first 4, though the London one might be out depending on how I'd travel from city to city.

Still trying to work a deal on airfare with folks, so might end up not making it anywhere. Which would suck, since it'll likely be years before they come back to Canada.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Sales are opened, 6 concerts already online :)

Prices pour premium seating are high : 40$ for the first, 35$ for the others, one is at 30$...

For the 6 concert I have spent 237 $ including the service Fee.

Let's hope the 7th concert in the big show room in Kitchener won't make me to reach the 300$ level ! :lol: :wink:
Thanks for the info Patrick. I'm on board as well now.

These prices are less than I spent last year for the "free" concerts.
I only hope my seats are as good.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Grunthex wrote:I know I'm a lurker and don't post like some of you crazy folks, but I'm hoping to make the first 4, though the London one might be out depending on how I'd travel from city to city.

Still trying to work a deal on airfare with folks, so might end up not making it anywhere. Which would suck, since it'll likely be years before they come back to Canada.
If you do go, make sure you introuduce yourself. Part of the experience is meeting other fans.