Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:A new song after how shall i sing. Also does that mean Voca Me has been added to set list?!
I think we crossed over as i edited my post :lol:

In the past the songs on their concert trailer/promotional advert has tended to be stuff that they do at the concerts (or I'm I wrong on that?).

If Voca Me is part of the line up at Epsom I might just cry :cry:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

In the past the songs on their concert trailer/promotional advert has tended to be stuff that they do at the concerts (or I'm I wrong on that?).

Yes you have wanted Voca to be added forever so it will be cool for your sake if its been added. Also means they must lurk on here as its been one of the most heavy selected songs people on here have wanted added to the concert playlist.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:

Yes you have wanted Voca to be added forever so it will be cool for your sake if its been added. Also means they must lurk on here as its been one of the most heavy selected songs people on here have wanted added to the concert playlist.
I think we know they do keep an eye on us - Andy Winter even popped on this time last year to set the record straight + Callum (iirc) was seen browsing the French forum in the States last year.

Then if you add the other stuff together (premium seating after complaints about Arundel, the new programme format, your idea of a more upbeat final song to end the concert) well those things suggest we are watched but also listened to - I like that.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
I think we know they do keep an eye on us - Andy Winter even popped on this time last year to set the record straight + Callum (iirc) was seen browsing the French forum in the States last year.

Then if you add the other stuff together (premium seating after complaints about Arundel, the new programme format, your idea of a more upbeat final song to end the concert) well those things suggest we are watched but also listened to - I like that.

It would be nice to think we are listened to. Or maybe its a co-wink-adink ;) :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:

It would be nice to think we are listened to. Or maybe its a co-wink-adink ;) :lol:
No, I'd like to think it is recognition of our (oh, who am I kidding? MY) superior taste and judgement :wink:
Last edited by Yorkie on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mercy & Love
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Just a heads-up for anyone going to the Kitchener concert on Monday, April 18.

Tickets will not be available until March 23.

Lauren
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

You have phoned them ? :)

23 March to 18 April : they expect to sell 2.000 tickets in 25 days ? :?

I'm surprised they have choose a so large hall for the concert. They have many fans in North USA and Canada, ok, but Kitchener is not Tokyo. I'm not sure the sells will goes as fast that a the Bunkamura Orcad Hall...
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

fan_de_LoK wrote:23 March to 18 April : they expect to sell 2.000 tickets in 25 days ? :?
Not sure even the Bieber could achieve such a task could he? Actually he probably could, but I agree it does seem mission impossible. They are sandwiched between 'The Pixies' and a High School Choral Festival the night after.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Thanks for the info Lauren,

I phoned yesterday and was planning on calling again tomorrow morning; you've now saved me the trouble. :)
libera36

Post by libera36 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:23 March to 18 April : they expect to sell 2.000 tickets in 25 days ? :?
Not sure even the Bieber could achieve such a task could he? Actually he probably could, but I agree it does seem mission impossible. They are sandwiched between 'The Pixies' and a High School Choral Festival the night after.
I'm pretty sure Justin Bieber could sell out 2000 seats in the first 5 minutes, but it does seem like a little bit of a stretch for Libera! :lol:
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Hey, Yorkie, double or nothing? I bet Josh and Liam are still part of the touring group and you don't? Just like last October? Or are you agreeing with me this time around? Hehe... :lol: All questions, sorry. :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

It's our job then to let them achieve it? Or does Canada have a fan group? :) I believe their record is pegged at 900 tickets in 21 days? :wink:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

phlibera wrote:Hey, Yorkie, double or nothing? I bet Josh and Liam are still part of the touring group and you don't? Just like last October? Or are you agreeing with me this time around? Hehe... :lol: All questions, sorry. :)
They can't go on for ever - Josh will be coming up for his exams this year (I think) so surely he can't be spending his time jetting off to foreign parts........?

Thing is, you picked two in particular out of the eldest six boys - me thinks you have some insider knowledge :D Only a fool bets against a known certainty :wink:

Mercy & Love
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

No insider info. I just think that the Philippines should be Josh and Liam's last tour. Okay, kidding, pushing it I know.

I just think that with Flynn and Alfie gone, the replacements will be mostly the middle or front row. More likely, newbies in touring. They need a solid back row to compensate and rally the team somewhat (sort of like the team captain in a baseball team where they are not necessarily the top players or in this case the lead soloists).

But on the other hand there's the exams (which I haven't even considered considering I don't really know how old they are and I don't know the English school system). Don't you have exams every year? :lol: :lol:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Josh and Sam are in there final year of GCSE's and how old is JB ? if he is 16 then also his final year. Liam i think is year 10 so a year and a half to go.

Exams for these boys are in May so yes very shocking if they are touring in April as most boys that age would have there heads in there books.