Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Thanks for the lead Lacrymosa! :)

They've also added April 18th: The Centre on the Square, Kitchener, ON.

I don't think they're done yet as we are still missing Guelph and Chatham-Kent.

Also the 14th site now reads St. Michael's Catholic Cathedral.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Holy Cow! 7 shows!

This is really exciting news!
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

TSO Stars of Tomorrow

Post by lacrymosa2 »

There might be a possibility that they would attend the TSO Stars of Tomorrow, since it will be their day off, but I doubt it.

http://www.tso.ca/Concerts-And-Tickets/ ... orrow.aspx
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

So glad the exact dates have been announced!!! This is what we've been waiting for to book our plane tickets!

EDIT: I'll be at one of the last two :) hope to see some of ya'll there, although I have a feeling more people will be at the first concerts!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Rebecca (: wrote:So glad the exact dates have been announced!!! This is what we've been waiting for to book our plane tickets!

EDIT: I'll be at one of the last two :) hope to see some of ya'll there, although I have a feeling more people will be at the first concerts!
this is a lot of tours comeing up wow omg holy cow i am excied for them as will its so allsome
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

tom413 wrote:Holy Cow!
interesting expression :lol: It's new for me :mrgreen:
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Does anyone know the second song in this video? Or am I just missing something? :o

[youtube][/youtube] It's a nice video though!!! I had an idea for a fan poster, but don't know if I'll make it.. Maybe on the airplane tomorrow! :D I'm sure Libera will come out with a real poster soon though!
Grunthex

Post by Grunthex »

It's pretty obvious the guy booking the dates is NOT the guy driving the tour bus! :)
Toronto to London then BACK to Toronto. Doh!
Kitchener then Chatham-Kent is good, then ALL the way back up to Hamilton!

I'm thinking of coming out for 2-3 shows, but there's clearly going to be some supplemental travel to pay for!
paopao

Post by paopao »

Rebecca (: wrote:Does anyone know the second song in this video? Or am I just missing something? :o

[youtube][/youtube] It's a nice video though!!! I had an idea for a fan poster, but don't know if I'll make it.. Maybe on the airplane tomorrow! :D I'm sure Libera will come out with a real poster soon though!
i second this, never heard of it.. unreleased material or a new song?
it's only a few seconds, they're teasing us??
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Can't believe there are 7 concerts! That's so exciting! Hope to see many of you there!

We have posted pictures of each church/concert hall and venue information on the mini-angels blog. Hope this is helpful.
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

To bad, Libera Dreams's forum don't seems to allow to embed various flash files or HTML code.

So, here on the french forum, a 360° visit of the second venue, the First St Andrew's United Church, il London.
use the mouse to move up, down, left, right,
and ctrl or shift to zoom in and out.

Below on the same page there is an active Google map with the 7 concert places marked :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Lexi wrote:We have posted pictures of each church/concert hall and venue information on the mini-angels blog. Hope this is helpful.
Yes it is, thanks. Some pretty decent venues there, with plenty seating capacity. Hope they all get a good turnout from the fans. Their last concert at Guelph (Church of Our Lady Immaculate) is a very impressive structure.

It looks like a very tight schedule, they won't have much time for sightseeing. Keep that Palin woman away from their moose-cot!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

It is the last part of Voca me from the album Free.

Rebecca (: wrote:Does anyone know the second song in this video? Or am I just missing something? :o

Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote:It is the last part of Voca me from the album Free.

What's the song sandwiched between Majesty & Voca Me?

It starts at around 13 seconds - I think that might be the one Rebecca meant. I can't think I've heard it before - is it one of the new Japanese songs?

Could it mean we might get a new song + Voca Me at the concerts (if Voca Me is on the list I'm tempted to go to Canada!).
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

A new song after how shall i sing. Also does that mean Voca Me has been added to set list?!