Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

katyafan wrote:who else is thinking about it?
I'm there - assuming I can get my passport sorted out in time.

With such little advance notice, it looks like these shows will again be held at churches so it'll be a little bit easier to finalize my plans at the last minute.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Great news - for all Canadian fans (and hopefully some American fans) and ofcourse the boys themselves and everyone involved in Libera. I suppose this shows a growing demand for Libera also in Canada, and that's very nice to see. Here's to hoping they'll have a great time and make a lot of new fans! And yes for everyone who's going, keep all of us who can't make it posted ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

maartendas wrote:Great news - for all Canadian fans (and hopefully some American fans) and ofcourse the boys themselves and everyone involved in Libera. I suppose this shows a growing demand for Libera also in Canada, and that's very nice to see. Here's to hoping they'll have a great time and make a lot of new fans! And yes for everyone who's going, keep all of us who can't make it posted ;)
this is amazing how people are feeling a bout libera comeing to canadia the fans will enjoy it and i thank this will be something they will not for get so fans of canada libera is comeing to your world in april your in for a amazing wonderful heavenly angels are comeing your way so have a nice consrts fans
LiberAeterna

Post by LiberAeterna »

tom413 wrote:
katyafan wrote:who else is thinking about it?
I'm there - assuming I can get my passport sorted out in time.

With such little advance notice, it looks like these shows will again be held at churches so it'll be a little bit easier to finalize my plans at the last minute.
I'm hopefully there too!! Probably not all the shows but it will be nice to see some of you from the forum (hoping to see you again tom413 :)) and to see my French friends again, :wink: to fan_de_Lok!
Sing, Sing, Ye Heavenly Choir
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you LiberAeterna :)

I also hope to meet you and Tom and Lauren and Lexi and maybe Libela and so many other sympatic people :D

It is still not sure I can come, I still have to negotiate arrangements with my work, but I'm optimistic ;)
Pueri Concinite

Post by Pueri Concinite »

Hi everyone. Of course great news for me and all Canadians. I not dream, It's real. :D I come from Montréal, yes near to Ontario.

I think Francis(another french canadian) coming too for the Toronto's concert like me.

See you in Toronto.
Pueri Concinite

Post by Pueri Concinite »

Oh I forget Fan de Lok, but he's come in France :lol:
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you LiberAeterna :)

I also hope to meet you and Tom and Lauren and Lexi and maybe Libela and so many other sympatic people :D

It is still not sure I can come, I still have to negotiate arrangements with my work, but I'm optimistic ;)
I to still have to nagotiate with my work, but please keep me updated as I may be able to consider car share.

What dates are you planning for?

Flying out.
Returning home.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

paul30003 wrote:What dates are you planning for?

Flying out.
Returning home.
Flying out : Leaving and arriving on 12/04,
Return : leaving on 24/04 afternoon/evening, arriving on 25/04 in the morning.

But this is only a flight, our dates may differt, there is no need to take the same plane :)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

LiberAeterna wrote:I'm hopefully there too!! Probably not all the shows but it will be nice to see some of you from the forum (hoping to see you again tom413 :)) and to see my French friends again, :wink: to fan_de_Lok!
Thanks LiberAeterna, same here. I am hoping everything comes together. Hanging out with all of the other fans is definitely something I enjoy almost as much as the performances!

Keeping my fingers crossed that all of the people I met over the last few years are able to join us on this year's adventure.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you LiberAeterna :)

Thank you, Fan de LoK! Hope to see everyone also! :D
Lexi has off school the 11th-15th but may have a competition in South Carolina during that. So we might let her take off some school. Not sure. We still need to see what the actual concert dates are. She can always get you to help her with her French homework. :wink:

Lauren
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
paul30003 wrote:What dates are you planning for?

Flying out.
Returning home.
Flying out : Leaving and arriving on 12/04,
Return : leaving on 24/04 afternoon/evening, arriving on 25/04 in the morning.

But this is only a flight, our dates may differt, there is no need to take the same plane :)
What airport are you flying out to?

Check your pm.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

- Plato
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Going for sure now (most likely)!!! :D
My dad's aunt and uncle in Brantford are gonna take me in! They actually know Libera!! They called my mom to say they got her email, and turns out they saw Libera on TV once and think they're great :D Now the only thing left is getting school approval, which shouldn't be too hard, since they can't deny it :lol:

For the refference, here is where hey are located (purple) and here are the most likely concerts I'll be attending. (one or two of them, at least)

paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Flights booked :)

- Plato
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Ontario Schedule

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Here are the schedules for the concerts:

14 April: St. Michael's Catholic Cathedral, Toronto, ON
15 April: St. Andrew's United Church, London, ON
17 April: Islington United Church, Toronto, ON
18 April: The Centre on the Square, Kitchener, ON
19 April: St. Paul's Congregational Church, Chatham, ON
22 April: West Highland Baptist Church, Hamilton, ON
24 April: Church of Our Immaculate Lady, Guelph, ON

Curtains open at 7:30 P.M. for all shows

I think it is safe to assume that they will all be a free concert, except for the Centre on the Square show.

For more information, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialLibera
Last edited by lacrymosa2 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.