The DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I finally saw what was on the dvd. PBS played the television program last night on my local station, WEDU, and it was absolutely amazing. I want the dvd now so that I can see the 2 extra songs that they didn't play and all the behind-the-scenes stuff.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

My local PBS station will air the concert for the first time this Saturday. I am looking forward to watching it, though I already have the DVD myself. And tcliffy, I could have sworn you had already had the DVD...
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I would have, but Amazon cancelled my order claiming that it wasn't available at that time and I since have been unable to afford it. :cry:

Next year though...
Twiddle Your Thumbs

Post by Twiddle Your Thumbs »

Something I have to point out...
Is how brilliant the concert hall was! It was beautiful and fit the aura of Libera perfectly. I was so impressed with the acoustics of it, too.

I bought the DVD and I have to say, was VERY impressed.
It was one of the first things that caught my eye whilst shopping for their CDs. xD
I loved it.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

To me, the DVD will be the closest I will ever be to seeing and hearing Libera live. Its definately a keeper to avid Libera fans and definately a must-have to fans who cannot make it out to their live concerts.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

I wholeheartedly agree; the DVD is outstanding and for many, many fans it will be the only way to see a live performance. I was particulalry amazed by the quality of the singing (which may sound strange) and the timing because I think they only had 2 shots at each track (for the DVD) and it wasn't influenced by recording studio equipment. So, to get it so right, practically flawless, live, is what rally amazes me. I can only assume that being actually in the same arena/room/auditroium must be mind blowing. They are truly an amazing group of boys.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I must say, it was an overwhleming performance and as Jude Andrew stated, the quality of the performance and the singing was imaculate. I pray continually that I'll get a chance to meet them one day soon *gets on knees to pray*
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I was hoping to meet them soon as well, but I was hoping that if and when I do get to see them in person, that Tom, Josh, Liam, Alex, mini-Ben, Ed, Zack, and Joe are still trebles. But seeing as I do not have the money to travel across the globe, I doubt that will ever happen. But I do hope that one of these days, I do get to see Libera live and meet them in person :)
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Exactly!
I was really hoping that I could meet all of those boys while they were still trebles. That's not going to happen, but I do wish that I shall one day be able to meet Libera or at least see them perform.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I will most likely not be able to go for a long while, unless they come back to the US within the next 2 or 3 years or so, but one of these days, I will eventually have the time and money to go and see them live in person wherever they may be at that time in the world :)