The DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I agree, once you watch the DVD for the first time, you know it was well worth the money and wait.
barlies04
Silver Member

Dvd

Post by barlies04 »

hi guys
of course i know it will be worth the wait
and very good value i am just keep
checking the post for that most imprtant
package then it will be watched avidily
not just once having seen all the reports
those whom have seen it my pleasure is
yet to come i'll play it on my laptop for
widescreen pleasure
jim
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The concert is actually in widescreen format so that would actually make watching it even better.
barlies04
Silver Member

Dvd

Post by barlies04 »

hi guys
excellent news at last the D.v.d is on it's way to me i'll
have it in hands in the next 4-14 working days
hip hip horray the best dvd is on it's way
jim
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

I finally, after 1,5 years of searching, found a shop in the Netherlands that sell Libera CD's and in one week I'll get the DVD. At last.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Atrineas wrote:I finally, after 1,5 years of searching, found a shop in the Netherlands that sell Libera CD's and in one week I'll get the DVD. At last.
That's strange ( I didn't know you couldn't find any) cause every record shop in The Netherlands sells and can order all Libera cd's except the Dutch music shop called "The free record shop" And most of them even sells the Angel voices collection of St. Phillips boys choir.
Personaly I just have done an order on ebay, it's the Japanese AND the Korean version of the Free album :)

P.S : I know a shop in the Netherlands that can order the book of Libera which was only released in Japan.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

That's strange, I tried most record shops and none could order it they told me, only free record shop had them on internet and that were just a few. Only a christian book and music store in Utrecht that had them. Do tell where you can the Libera book.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

About the book,
I have sent you a mail, otherwise I think the shop wil get a whole invasion of Libera fans :D

I could not order cd's of Libera by the free record shop they couldn't find anything in theire computer and they order from fame.com.
But I could order it by " Music store" or "ear and eye" and "popeye" and some local music store. very strange indeed.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

If you dont have the DVD or any of Libera's other recordings, Libera Dreams will be opening a new shop where you can purchase the DVD and all other Libera releases, where all proceeds will be donated to St. Philips church.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Thanks about the info about the book Liberation. And thanks Kevin but I'll get the DVD coming saturday if all goes well.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great, I hope you receive it as planned. I must tell you that once you watch it, you will absolutely love it and want to watch it over and over again, its as if Libera's magic gets sent straight to you as if you were actually there watching them live. Its a great concert and one that I will surely treasure.
barlies04
Silver Member

Dvd

Post by barlies04 »

yahoo it's here the most importantant
package has arrived bringing me the Dvd
so now i settle and drink the atmosphere
of the concert in and of course the extras
jim
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

There's a book about Libera? What language is it in? How can it be ordered and what is its title??
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

The book about Libera is a 60 page fotobook from 2005 which was only released in Japan toghether with the album "Visions" the book is called "Visions" too.
It was hard to find but I finaly found here in the Netherlands a store who could order it from Japan.
There is some writings in the book and that is half Japanese and half English.
If you type (in google) 4883642046 you get a few information where to order it. But that is on the Japanese Amazon.
You can also look at http://www.boysoloist.com/artist.asp?vid=167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and scroll down on that page.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes the photobook was released along with the Visions album in Japan, and is a keeper. I dont have a copy for myself, but I could imagine what would be in it.