Important Announcement Regarding Drawings and Paintings

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

tcliffy wrote:yeah, neither I nor Jude has the ability to move them. Please have patience with Kevin, he's in his last year of high school and is very, very busy.
Yes, I am aware of the fact. That's actually why I put them here...I didn't want to bother him...I asked him to put them in the gallery before and he said he would...this was when we heard the news that Eternal was coming out I do believe, so he was busy with those updates and all. He kept on saying stuff like, "I was unable to work your pictures into today's post, I'll try and post them tomorrow" but when tomorrow came, they were still not there. Then, he got sick. After this I decided it would probably be best to not question him on the subject any further and, at the urging of one of my friends, finally decided to post them here...
Now we're back to square one. Let's hope Kevin doesn't get sick this time!
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Jude and I have spoken with each other regarding the pictures and since the forum is no longer public, we've decided to open them back up. Hope you all continue to enjoy them. Please note, however, that we still need to respect both the artists and the boys', so please keep comments appropriate.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

tcliffy wrote:Jude and I have spoken with each other regarding the pictures and since the forum is no longer public, we've decided to open them back up. Hope you all continue to enjoy them. Please note, however, that we still need to respect both the artists and the boys', so please keep comments appropriate.
Grosen Dank dir abzustatten,
Grosen Dank
Grosen Dank
Herr Tyrone, ist meine Pflicht, ist meine Pflicht! :D
...there, I sang my thanks to you! :D :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

illuminaperpetua wrote:
tcliffy wrote:Jude and I have spoken with each other regarding the pictures and since the forum is no longer public, we've decided to open them back up. Hope you all continue to enjoy them. Please note, however, that we still need to respect both the artists and the boys', so please keep comments appropriate.
Grosen Dank
Grosen Dank
:lol: I thought that may get your attention !!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

thank Jude, it was his idea.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Jude Andrew wrote:
illuminaperpetua wrote:
Grosen Dank
Grosen Dank
:lol: I thought that may get your attention !!
Really? Why would you say that? :lol: Now you shall see what I've been up to... :twisted: :roll: :lol:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

uh oh, brace yourselves :roll: :wink:
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

illuminaperpetua wrote:Really? Why would you say that? :lol: Now you shall see what I've been up to... :twisted: :roll: :lol:
Just a wild hunch on my part :wink:
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Jude Andrew wrote:
illuminaperpetua wrote:Really? Why would you say that? :lol: Now you shall see what I've been up to... :twisted: :roll: :lol:
Just a wild hunch on my part :wink:
haha :lol: I see.....
I talked to Joe SW and he said Americans think that all Brits have Cockney accents! :evil: :cry: I do not....! :(
:lol: but he says I'm the exception :D
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

illuminaperpetua wrote:Americans think that all Brits have Cockney accents!
:shock: that's bizarre...and not exactly true... :shock: :?
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

kjackson83 wrote:
illuminaperpetua wrote:Americans think that all Brits have Cockney accents!
:shock: that's bizarre...and not exactly true... :shock: :?

I know!! I was insulted! :o I bet he thinks we're all fat, and sit around eating fast food all the time and that we ALL have Yankee accents!! :evil: this means war!!! :lol:
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

illuminaperpetua wrote:I bet he thinks we're all fat, and sit around eating fast food...
...well... :) According to ABC, I live in the "Fattest City in America"--which probably means the "Fattest City in the World"... :o

But it's still wrong to assume all Americans think all British people speak in Cockney accents--I mean, seriously! How many Americans even know what a "Cockney accent" is? How many Americans are even aware there are differences in British/English accents?

Really: he gives us too much credit! :D :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I speak in a cockney accent and everybody I know does.

Cor blimey guv'ner, my old trouble and strife is making a right old box of toys down the apples and pears.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

lol so to translate that means

cor blimey guv'ner my old wife is making a right old noise down stairs :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Yorkie wrote:I speak in a cockney accent and everybody I know does.

Cor blimey guv'ner, my old trouble and strife is making a right old box of toys down the apples and pears.
:lol: :lol: ... you forgot to add "init"... :lol: