Important Announcement Regarding Drawings and Paintings

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

illuminaperpetua wrote:And I'm supposed to believe that?!?
Geh, du sagts mir eine Fabel!...You've no idea what I've been through!!! :evil:
Die Wahrheit ist die Wahrheit, und ich bin traurig, wenn sie glauben, daß sie verfolgt werden.

I meant what I said, you are a valued member here and I sincerely hope that you will continue to be.
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

Now, lets not get cranky. I'm sure Kevin is doing all he can. I just hope we can post pictures soon!
"There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflets it." -Edith Wharton
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

I'm still getting up to speed here, but I want to urge a little more patience. The mods (tcliffy and Jude Andrew) are, I'm sure, working on the issue--but let's not forget also that this is largely a volunteer endeavour and people have other affairs to get to...

More importantly, the safety and integrity of the choir's membership should be--and is--the foremost concern in everyone's minds...please bear this in mind whenever actions are taken in the interests of Libera themselves...
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Ok, everyone, Deep Breath now. Cool!! Now we all feel much calmer. Remember something I said somewhere else on the board where there was some "disaggrements" going on. We really don't have any idea if one of the boys, or their parents are members here, under a screen name that will not give anything away. Do we really want one of them to see a fuss being made?? I didn't think so.
Trust the moderators and Kevin. They are doing what is best for the board and for the boys. The safety of the boys is paramount.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

TEB wrote:...[W]e really don't have any idea if one of the boys, or their parents are members here, under a screen name that will not give anything away...
There's awkward, and then there's that :oops: :D
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Jude Andrew wrote:
illuminaperpetua wrote:And I'm supposed to believe that?!?
Geh, du sagts mir eine Fabel!...You've no idea what I've been through!!! :evil:
Die Wahrheit ist die Wahrheit, und ich bin traurig, wenn sie glauben, daß sie verfolgt werden.

I meant what I said, you are a valued member here and I sincerely hope that you will continue to be.
You speak German? Cool! Most of my friends meerly stare blankly at what I have written and then say "Quoi?" :lol: I actually don't speak German, I can meerly read a bit of it and often quote Bastien und Bastienne...ever heard the aria "Geh, du sagts mir eine Fabel"? it's one of my favourites...I can't remember all the words though...lacrymosa :cry:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Libera_me wrote:Now, lets not get cranky. I'm sure Kevin is doing all he can. I just hope we can post pictures soon!
They're putting them in the gallery where they were supposed to go in the first place but never did because Kevin was too busy. Who are you calling cranky? :lol: That's just what I am...I can't help it...and I've been more so lately because...well...you know..or do you? :?:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

I like the fact that they're putting them in the gallery. And we can still comment in the gallery, cant we?
"There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflets it." -Edith Wharton
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Libera_me wrote:I like the fact that they're putting them in the gallery. And we can still comment in the gallery, cant we?
Yup, but you have to have an account on the gallery to do that..you can't even view it without an account!
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

I went to the gallery and i didn't see them! are they planning to put them up soon?
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Libera_me wrote:I went to the gallery and i didn't see them! are they planning to put them up soon?
I don't know... they just said they would... :roll:
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

illuminaperpetua wrote: You speak German? Cool! Most of my friends meerly stare blankly at what I have written and then say "Quoi?" :lol: I actually don't speak German, I can meerly read a bit of it and often quote Bastien und Bastienne...ever heard the aria "Geh, du sagts mir eine Fabel"? it's one of my favourites...I can't remember all the words though...lacrymosa :cry:
It helps in business to be able to converse in a couple of languages, mainly just as an ice breaker and locals appreciate the fact that you are trying to speak to them in their own language even though the language of international business is English.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

illuminaperpetua wrote:
Libera_me wrote:I went to the gallery and i didn't see them! are they planning to put them up soon?
I don't know... they just said they would... :roll:
I would hope that Kevin will get the time soon to move these across. We just need a little bit more patience. Thanks
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

yeah, neither I nor Jude has the ability to move them. Please have patience with Kevin, he's in his last year of high school and is very, very busy.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Elendil

Post by Elendil »

tcliffy wrote:yeah, neither I nor Jude has the ability to move them. Please have patience with Kevin, he's in his last year of high school and is very, very busy.
Wow, I cant believe that Kevin is still in high school and is able to put up such an amazing site that has attracted attention from ppl worldwide. It's brilliant. Good job, Kevin.
Attende Domini et miserere
Quia peccavimus tibi
Attendite et miserere Domine