three random facts about yourself

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

dillonryan wrote:1. I'm almost insane
2. I have two grown cats and two new-born kittens and...
3. Naruto is my favorite T.V. show. :mrgreen:
Ok i have to ask, what is Naruto? I watch quite a bit TV and have never heard of it. :?
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

Digs wrote:
dillonryan wrote:1. I'm almost insane
2. I have two grown cats and two new-born kittens and...
3. Naruto is my favorite T.V. show. :mrgreen:
Ok i have to ask, what is Naruto? I watch quite a bit TV and have never heard of it. :?
Naruto is a japanese anime show that used to air on cartoon network until they took toonami off air :cry: but thats ok cause i can watch naruto shippuden on the internet :D
email

Post by email »

1. I'm a catholic,
2. My fave season of the year is.. X'mas..
3. I like music, manga and anime ( don't like naruto but love ouran high school and fruit basket )..
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

email wrote:1. I'm a catholic,
2. My fave season of the year is.. X'mas..
3. I like music, manga and anime ( don't like naruto but love ouran high school and fruit basket )..
Hi email, what is manga ??
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

Manga is like Japanese anime but in comic book form. It's also backwards because most asian countries read from right to left, so the cover is on the right side of the book with the open edge to the left.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

dillonryan wrote:Manga is like Japanese anime but in comic book form. It's also backwards because most asian countries read from right to left, so the cover is on the right side of the book with the open edge to the left.
Thanks for the explanation Dillon !
email

Post by email »

hey jude, guess dillon had explain it better than I.
But dillon, do you know, in my country sometimes manga published like other book? I mean u don't have to read it backward :D
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

Yes, email, I do know that, I live in the US so they have to kind of cater to everybody's tastes. That being said, I prefer the original japanese-style manga books. It's just kind of nice to be able to get a little bit of their culture in my reading.
PiusPatronus

Post by PiusPatronus »

Wow, for me posting on this topic is long overdue :D

1) I love Classical Music!! (And anything that branches out from it, like, New Age, Choral, Opera, etc.)
2) I tend to look for things to fix. Sometimes I get interested off of things I know I will never do/use.
3) The first Choister I first saw and actually remembered from Libera is Joshua. I remember it so clearly. When I was watching the "Locus Iste" video, I said to myself "Who the heck is this kid?!" *Me talking when I was 16*.
Quote from the movie Copying Beethoven
"The vibrations on the air are the breath of God speaking to man's soul. Music is the language of God. We musicians are as close to God as man can be. We hear his voice, we read his lips, we give birth to the children of God, who sing his praise. That's what musicians are. "
libera36

Post by libera36 »

This is semi-difficult.... but I think I came up with some good ones!!

1. I am a big Harry Potter fan.
2. I love to read! And read. And read. And read some more.
3. I have blue eyes that sort of change color.... sometimes they are very dark blue and sometimes they become very pale blue... I think it must have something to do with my mood swings or the weather....

And, I wouldn't have come up with this as a fact about myself if kthomp hadn't brought it up, but I would really like to work with disabled, disadvantaged and special needs children!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

^my eyes do similar things, sometimes they are a very light blue and other times they are grey.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Sounds like my kitten. Her eyes are different colors depending on her mood. Mine are green all the time though.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

PiusPatronus wrote: 3) The first Choister I first saw and actually remembered from Libera is Joshua. I remember it so clearly. When I was watching the "Locus Iste" video, I said to myself "Who the heck is this kid?!" *Me talking when I was 16*.

:lol: I'll do spin-off of that for my number 1.

1) Even though Sanctus was the first vid I saw of Libera, I believe I saw a tribute for Josh even before that. Embarrassing as it is, my first reaction was also, "Who's Josh? He's cute, but what the hell happened to him?" :lol:

2) I love watching basketball and my favorite team is the San Antonio Spurs.

3) I love the color green.
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

libera36 wrote:I have blue eyes that sort of change color.... sometimes they are very dark blue and sometimes they become very pale blue... I think it must have something to do with my mood swings or the weather....
tcliffy wrote:^my eyes do similar things, sometimes they are a very light blue and other times they are grey.
I say, my eyes seem to change colour as well. I call them "sea eyes" and they're a greyish blue with a tint of green. Depending on factors such as what I am wearing, however, they appear to be different shades of blue, or green... or grey... or grey-green... or green-blue... etc...
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Okay, more random facts, just for fun...

1. I have a tremendous weakness for Jelly Belly jelly beans
2. I have eaten alligator meat
3. I have never seen the ocean