FREDDIE!! :D

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

FREDDIE!! :D

Post by illuminaperpetua »

I drew Freddie Ingles!! Yay!! :D :lol:

..and I signed my name this time :P
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh, he's so cute! Haha. He's the youngest, isn't he? There's another boy who look quite alike, Mini James I think. But after looking at your drawing, I think now I could tell them apart. :D Nice drawing by the way!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Yeah, I think so..he is adorable!!! :lol: I drew one of Mini James as well...but that was a long time ago!
Emmm...speaking of newbies, do you think you could get me some screencaps of Stefan Leadbeater from the Salva me video?
Thanks x
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

illuminaperpetua wrote:do you think you could get me some screencaps of Stefan Leadbeater from the Salva me video?
You mean, from the Crystal Cathedral video ?
Like this one ?

Sorry but I have not seen any frame on this song with Stefan showing both eyes... :?
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

fan_de_LoK wrote:
illuminaperpetua wrote:do you think you could get me some screencaps of Stefan Leadbeater from the Salva me video?
You mean, from the Crystal Cathedral video ?
Like this one ?

Sorry but I have not seen any frame on this song with Stefan showing both eyes... :?
Yeah, I want one from that!! lol Only one eye being shown is ok :wink:
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I'm still waiting for a high-def picture of Stefan. He has a very beautiful face! well, they all do. But I can't sketch him yet because I suck when a) the picture is too small and b) there are too little details.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

carina_gino20 wrote:I'm still waiting for a high-def picture of Stefan. He has a very beautiful face! well, they all do. But I can't sketch him yet because I suck when a) the picture is too small and b) there are too little details.
haha I know what you mean!! I just started a new picture and it's not looking so good right now... :roll: I need a bigger clearer photo!! :lol:
..but I think I can manage this one :)