how did you learn about libera dreams?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

krishna mie
Silver Member

how did you learn about libera dreams?

Post by krishna mie »

how did you know about this fanForum?
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: how did you learn about libera dreams?

Post by jennaluvspbr »

krishna mie wrote:how did you know about this fanForum?
will when i fond libera on youtube it was so much fun to hear them umm comeing to libera-dreams i had tryd and tryd to come to the forum and it take me a long time to get in so ummm i got in the forum and i was a newbie and so its nice to have friends to injoy libera and becues this forum is so much fun becues we get talk a bout anything in thr world a bout the boys mucis umm just lots of fun things that what i thank this libera-dreams is all a bout and i in joy it so much take care from jenna
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i watched sanctus and clicked on the person who uploaded it who infact was kevin. i read on hi bloggy think that he had a website so i went on it and found the forum :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh, after I got interested in Libera's music, I went to google Libera and this is one of the links at the top. Visited it, looked around for a quite a few weeks before I finally decided to get an account.
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

xsakurax wrote:Oh, after I got interested in Libera's music, I went to google Libera and this is one of the links at the top. Visited it, looked around for a quite a few weeks before I finally decided to get an account.
ic... on my case, after getting hooked with libera since last week and googling for sources of libera pix, i came across libera dreams. when i learned there's this forum, i signed up immediately...
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I honestly cannot remember hoe I discovered this forum. I was here when it was first put up and when it reopened I joined again.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PiusPatronus

Post by PiusPatronus »

kthomp wrote:i watched sanctus and clicked on the person who uploaded it who infact was kevin. i read on hi bloggy think that he had a website so i went on it and found the forum :D
Exactly the same way for me
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

PiusPatronus wrote:
kthomp wrote:i watched sanctus and clicked on the person who uploaded it who infact was kevin. i read on hi bloggy think that he had a website so i went on it and found the forum :D
Exactly the same way for me
sanctus has been one of my all-time favorite, i also saw that video uploaded by kevs
Marky
Location: England - VERY Great Britain! enough of the not-so's

Post by Marky »

Google - simple really...that's me!

Mark :wink:
'Far away beyond the sky'
JayEm

Post by JayEm »

Hi, I stumbled across Libera by accident on YouTube, was instantly intrigued and googled them...... one of the links led me here :lol:
paopao

Post by paopao »

i actually thought that Sanctus was sung by Vienna boys choir (how silly).. but later someone told me that it's Libera, so i googled and found this lovely site..
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I found it on YouTube... The first song I heard was "I Have A Dream", and I wasn't hooked right away (I can't imagine why not, though :shock: ) but I did go back to it and watch it more and eventually I came across Sanctus, and then I was hooked :D So, I found Libera-Dreams after, naturally, coming across LiberaUSA on YouTube!