libera going to arundel cathedral

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

kthomp
Silver Member

libera going to arundel cathedral

Post by kthomp »

on liberas facebook they have announced a concert at arundel cathedral on the 9th may in susex which is good news for me cause i get to see them yay they have load of concerts planned this year lol :)
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yep, a lot more than usual. They just need to announce a concert in Wales now, and they will be doing a 5 nations tour through the land of Blighty this summer. :) They performed a concert in Arundel in 2007. Reports indicated that the acoustics were top notch.
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

Does anyone know if they are going yet? Im just working out transport/accommodation and ill be there! I cant wait!
Danie :D
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

im going just need to sort out getting tickets and then me and my mother will be going yay
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

kthomp wrote:im going just need to sort out getting tickets and then me and my mother will be going yay
Hi Kara, I know you live quite close but if I was to travel down from London, what route would I take? I am not sure where Arundel is.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

what part of london are you coming from jude?

arundel is in west sussex
:D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I am also from London and really wanna go to it as well . Its annoying tho as will probabley have to stay in a hotel saturday night.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Jude Andrew wrote:
kthomp wrote:im going just need to sort out getting tickets and then me and my mother will be going yay
Hi Kara, I know you live quite close but if I was to travel down from London, what route would I take? I am not sure where Arundel is.
A24 south to the A27 junction just north of Brighton, then west to Arundel (almost exactly halfway between Worthing and Chichester)?

:)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So annoying as looking at hotels and you are looking at £100 a night. Does anybody know any nice hotels near the where the concert will be played.?
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

hi dani,
im staying in the arundel fontwell travelodge - it cost me £42 for a double room overnight on the saturday. its not amazing but travelodges tend to be nice enough!
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

danieb88 wrote:hi dani,
im staying in the arundel fontwell travelodge - it cost me £42 for a double room overnight on the saturday. its not amazing but travelodges tend to be nice enough!
Thanks for the info but sadly i will have to get the train so i think the travelodge is gonna be too far out for me when i dont have a car. bummer tho as £42 is a nice price.
Marky
Location: England - VERY Great Britain! enough of the not-so's

Post by Marky »

Behind the times as ever (!), I only noticed this date last night. All I can say is ..very exited about it! Arundel is a beautiful place and not too difficult to get to from London, so it'll be good to make a day of it. Never been to the Cathedral but it looks quite magical. Gosh, seeing Libera twice in two months, who would have thought it. I'm just happy they are playing dates in the same time zone as me for a change! :P

Mark :wink:
'Far away beyond the sky'
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

yeh i dont have a car either, im getting the train into burnham and getting a taxi to the travelodge (about 5mins away) then the cathedral is a 15 min drive from the travelodge so another taxi i think!
hopefully they wont be too expensive but i think it will def be worth it!
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

danieb88 wrote:yeh i dont have a car either, im getting the train into burnham and getting a taxi to the travelodge (about 5mins away) then the cathedral is a 15 min drive from the travelodge so another taxi i think!
hopefully they wont be too expensive but i think it will def be worth it!
You seem to know what you are doing :) ... I may look into doing it that way :) .