Concert Footage

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

bamboo
Silver Member

Concert Footage

Post by bamboo »

Anyone knows which concert this is from and who the soloist is?

Which concerts are shown in this video and anyone knows who the soloist for Libera is?

Many thanks in advance!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Concert Footage

Post by TullyBascombe »

The second video is labeled as being the 2013 Taiwan concert. Since it is a compilation of segments from a number of songs there were probably multiple soloists.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

From the french forum, I found out that the soloists on Libera were Dylan and Eoghan. I do not believe the extract from the video is a live performance from the Taiwan tour, it does not match. So, no idea who is the soloist on Libera...
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

bamboo wrote: <span title="Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:41 am">1 year ago</span> Which concerts are shown in this video and anyone knows who the soloist for Libera is?
This video has countless parts. At time there is one cut per second. Listing all concerts shown here would take a lot of time.
You should precise your ask by providing the exact timing of the concert that you are looking for.
BTW it seems this video was a presentation of libera for the coming tour in Taiwan. Then the concerts shown are previous of April 2013.

The static youtube image associated with this video, with the yellow lights on the background walls, comes from Arundel, likely 2012.
Lux Aeterna

Post by Lux Aeterna »

The "Libera" soloist is Joe Sanders Wilde from the Visions album ( 2005 ). Quite sure he's also the soloist in the Sanctus video.
The heaven soars with voices above...
The Furby

Post by The Furby »

bamboo wrote: <span title="Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:41 am">1 year ago</span> Anyone knows which concert this is from and who the soloist is?

Which concerts are shown in this video and anyone knows who the soloist for Libera is?

Many thanks in advance!
It's from their 2004 tour, opening for Hayley Westenra - [edit : 2nd concert in Eastbourne]
More info and links here : https://libera-passion.exprimetoi.net/t ... sent#27490
Last edited by The Furby on Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

My gawd. What would we do without the Fabulous Furb?
bamboo
Silver Member

Post by bamboo »

The Furby wrote: <span title="Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:37 pm">1 year ago</span> It's from their 2004 tour, opening for Hayley Westenra - [edit : 2nd concert in Eastbourne]
More info and links here : https://libera-passion.exprimetoi.net/t ... sent#27490
Many thanks Furby!!
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

Libera with a different rendition on Sanctus - from one of their concerts in Korea this past Spring.

You hear much more of the Pachelbel Canon in this version. Beautiful.

From this (rather naughty) angle you can see Liam Connery conducting too.
 ! Message from: Surpinto
Video removed, please see below :wink:
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

This video was posted before and removed as explained here. Apologies for that because it was a lovely video, but I wouldn't want to disobey young Oscar's instructions on this matter :wink: :mrgreen:

The older videos in this thread however appear to recorded by their respective venues, so I don't think we need to bother with them. But let's please refrain from posting illicit concert footage recorded by fans at the forum moving forward. Trust me, I want to see concert footage just as much as you do, but we have to be respectful of Libera's wishes on this matter.

Obviously anything recorded and publicly posted by Libera, broadcast by a media outlet, concert venue, or similar is fair game :)

Please DM with any questions!