Vienna Boys Choir - US and Canada - October-December 2022

Talk about other music related artists you like

Moderator: Moderators

Luckdragon
Gold Member

Vienna Boys Choir - US and Canada - October-December 2022

Post by Luckdragon »

The Vienna Boys Choir recently announced that they will perform in 5 concerts around Ontario from October 13-18.

They will then tour Michigan, Tennessee and Georgia from October 20-30.

More info: https://www.wsk.at/termine
Last edited by Luckdragon on Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Vienna Boys Choir - US and Canada - October 2022

Post by Surpinto »

hmmm....no info regarding Christmastime in the US even though Carnegie Hall in NYC has a tentative date for them.

Thank you for the information! :D
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Re: Vienna Boys Choir - US and Canada - October-December 2022

Post by Luckdragon »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:44 pm">1 year ago</span> hmmm....no info regarding Christmastime in the US even though Carnegie Hall in NYC has a tentative date for them.

Thank you for the information! :D
They might have another choir coming over for the Christmas concerts. We shall see.
Last edited by Luckdragon on Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Vienna Boys Choir - US and Canada - October 2022

Post by Surpinto »

That would make sense. As we have discussed elsewhere WSK has many issues, but I'm pretty sure they'll be here in December.
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Heiliger Strohsack!

The rest of the schedule has been posted. It looks like there'll be a total of 39 North American performances over 60 days, culminating with their großes Finale at Carnegie Hall on December 18!

Add appearances in Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and California (9 venues) through November 28.

Then they go back to the East Coast to appear in New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Virginia, and finally New York.

I'm not sure if they'll switch choirs midway through or if we'll get to witness their legendary exhaustion for ourselves.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:03 am">1 year ago</span> I'm not sure if they'll switch choirs midway through or if we'll get to witness their legendary exhaustion for ourselves.
:lol: I'll let you know after the Carnegie Hall concert! 8) Hopefully they have a good repertoire with minimal schtick this time :| :?
kringle

Post by kringle »

I'm going to the London, Ontario and Burlington, Ontario concerts. According to one of the local newspapers, it's the Schubertchor, led by Oliver Stech.