Libera on 'Creative World', a Los Angeles TV show

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Libera on 'Creative World', a Los Angeles TV show

Post by Surpinto »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:02 pm">1 year ago</span> Nice interview. So, West Coast again it seems.
Do you mean West Coast US? If so, I didn't get any sense about that one way or another; that is, unless you meant something different.

Would the Creative World show facilitate a tour or a concert? Interesting possibility!
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Sam mentioned L.A. specifically and they do seem to make a point of going there every time they visit the U.S.

The vacant UCLA dorms are economical for them and they get to use all of the recreational facilities there. The boys also love to visit Hollywood and sing in the Crystal Cathedral (or whatever it's called now).
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Silly me, I wasn't thinking straight.

I took his remark as a compliment and politeness to Creative World because CW is based in Los Angeles. Listening again I agree it's a hint at a future concert location given their past history. :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:05 pm">1 year ago</span> Silly me, I wasn't thinking straight.

I took his remark as a compliment and politeness to Creative World because CW is based in Los Angeles. Listening again I agree it's a hint at a future concert location given their past history. :D
I'll let you off - this time 😘
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:55 pm">1 year ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:05 pm">1 year ago</span> Silly me, I wasn't thinking straight.

I'll let you off - this time 😘
😘 :lol: