Hello from Italy!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Lux Aeterna

Hello from Italy!

Post by Lux Aeterna »

Hi! I'm a decade long Libera fan from Italy I'm also an active Libera Dreams spy, I finally decided to join. :lol:
filiarheni
Gold Member

Re: Hello from Italy!

Post by filiarheni »

Hello over to Italy, nice to have you with us! :) Please tell us some more about yourself, how you came across Libera, which songs you like best and if you attended concerts and where.
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome! :D Always good to have someone new over here. Especially someone who found the iTunes sample for us! I've been listening to those a few times....just a few.... :wink:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hello Lux Aeterna

Have you attended any UK concerts - it's possible we have met (or seen each other) if you have. What made you come out of the shadows to join us (not that you aren't welcome of course)?

And speaking of welcomes, here is mine:

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Lux Aeterna

Post by Lux Aeterna »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:13 pm">2 years ago</span> Hello Lux Aeterna

Have you attended any UK concerts - it's possible we have met (or seen each other) if you have. What made you come out of the shadows to join us (not that you aren't welcome of course)?

And speaking of welcomes, here is mine:

Sadly no. I've never been able to attend a LIbera concert yet. I was planning a trip to London for the 2020 Spring concert actually, but then January came and... well you know.
Lux Aeterna

Post by Lux Aeterna »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:51 pm">2 years ago</span> Welcome! :D Always good to have someone new over here. Especially someone who found the iTunes sample for us! I've been listening to those a few times....just a few.... :wink:
I'll tell you the truth :lol: I was checking the album's Amazon page because I'm hoping for a vinyl release, when I saw that the digital version was available for preorder but there were no samples, so I check on itunes and I wasn't disapponted!
The heaven soars with voices above...
Lux Aeterna

Post by Lux Aeterna »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:49 pm">2 years ago</span> Hello over to Italy, nice to have you with us! :) Please tell us some more about yourself, how you came across Libera, which songs you like best and if you attended concerts and where.
Well,I'm just a choral music fanatic with a passion for videogames and Fantasy stuff in general. I heard Libera for the first time when in a sadly now closed Classical crossover music channel I heard Aled's Jones San Damiano for the first time. Needless to say I became immediately fan of both Aled and Libera! My favourite song is Vespera, so I'm quite excited for this new version, it's its 20th birthday after all.
The heaven soars with voices above...
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

Very glad to have you here, Lux Aeterna! :D Hopefully, we will be able to meet on our first ever Libera concert quite soon :wink:
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

Hello and welcome :D I never met an italian Libera fan, this website really brings together people from everywhere. What are your favorite songs ?