Instagram official account

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: Instagram official account

Post by dani »

GlennJalmas wrote: <span title="Tue May 11, 2021 5:08 pm">3 years ago</span> No worries🙂. Whatever it is that Libera is working it will surely be a great surprise to all of us.

Yep as the quality always remains high with the group and no doubt the future is bright.

It just feels for me bittersweet as the last batch of boys were exceptional and unfortunately as a fan it’s hard not to think of what was missed. I will look forward to the next generation though and their special voices as each new group is different.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

dani wrote: <span title="Tue May 11, 2021 5:40 pm">3 years ago</span>
GlennJalmas wrote: <span title="Tue May 11, 2021 5:08 pm">3 years ago</span> No worries🙂. Whatever it is that Libera is working it will surely be a great surprise to all of us.

Yep as the quality always remains high with the group and no doubt the future is bright.

It just feels for me bittersweet as the last batch of boys were exceptional and unfortunately as a fan it’s hard not to think of what was missed. I will look forward to the next generation though and their special voices as each new group is different.
Not sure how much it will/could soothe this bittersweetness, but I strongly suspect these boys had the opportunity to record a final album before/during the pandemic. I hope they do not feel so bitter, and that they made themselves wonderful memories and will have recordings of their voices. But of course, the tours and concerts were cancelled... That can't be replaced. I hope they will stick with the group long enough to see the world and travel with their friends. I'm pretty sure that's what I would do in their position, to enjoy a bit of what was missed.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

theriverflowson wrote: <span title="Tue May 11, 2021 4:59 pm">3 years ago</span>
GlennJalmas wrote: <span title="Tue May 11, 2021 8:43 am">3 years ago</span>
theriverflowson wrote: <span title="Tue May 11, 2021 6:01 am">3 years ago</span> I guess we talk about Oliver WR, not Oliver Mycka, don't we?
Oliver WR was still active last 2020. He's been able to participate with the online concert last June as well as in St John Smith's Square last December. In addition to that he was also with the "Messages from the boys of Libera" video last year's April.
Yes, I know. This was in reply to TullyBascombe, forgot to quote. Sorry for the confusion, everyone!
Well I guess I was batting 0/2 in terms of guessing which Oliver and which Laurence were being referred to. The group in the photo seems to be a bit light with respect to back row choristers. Maybe some of the older boys couldn't get off for the photoshoot.
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Whoa! That shot is massive! Epic! :shock: :o