Ely Cathedral Concert 2020, postponed to 2022

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Ely Cathedral 2020

Post by Surpinto »

theriverflowson wrote: <span title="Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:17 am">3 years ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:57 pm">3 years ago</span> I have no idea what the economics of the music/concert industry are nor would I presume to know what Libera should do or will do -- but I think we will all see Libera live again...together :D
Truth has been spoken! Cannot wait to experience my first ever Libera concert ( :oops: ) and meet all the faces behind the names here! So for now let's just say that the greatest pleasure lies in the anticipation :mrgreen:
Shall we write you in as tentatively planning to attend the US tour in 2022? :wink: :mrgreen:
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

You can write me in, and who knows, it might be possible for Libera to plan something, somewhere by fall or winter 2021. Maybe we'll meet at St. John Smith this year?
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:16 pm">3 years ago</span> Shall we write you in as tentatively planning to attend the US tour in 2022? :wink: :mrgreen:
Yey Sir! :mrgreen: I suspect some people here are crazy enough to plan their vacation trips based on Libera's concert schedule - I might join this club :lol:
TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:18 am">3 years ago</span> You can write me in, and who knows, it might be possible for Libera to plan something, somewhere by fall or winter 2021. Maybe we'll meet at St. John Smith this year?
That would be great, fingers crossed!
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!