Has Mike V's voice broke?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Has Mike V's voice broke?

Post by dani »

Just watching the new video from the promo in Japan and his voice seems really deep and just wondering does anybody else think its broken >? Or being a girl am i jumping the gun .

video http://mv-classic.eplus2.jp/article/114166374.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i think it sounds as it has got deeper, dont really hear him talk much so t was nice to see that. i think they are teasing us by keep sying about the new songs, i hope that some how us that cant get to japan for the concert dont have to wait to long to here the songs. :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I hope they do a little tour video maybe, with some highlights of the Japanese concerts. I wonder what the new bits will be. Maybe some new songs, or choregraphy.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I just hope before they go to Japan they do a concert in London. So they can practise on us before they showcase the new show to Japan. I am glad they are gonna do new songs and so on. And i wonder if they mean new songs from a new album or if they just mean new songs like from New Dawn that have never been performed before.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Re: Has Mike V's voice broke?

Post by Jude Andrew »

dani wrote:Just watching the new video from the promo in Japan and his voice seems really deep and just wondering does anybody else think its broken >? Or being a girl am i jumping the gun .

video http://mv-classic.eplus2.jp/article/114166374.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That was a nice little clip Dani, thanks for sharing it with us.