New music video coming soon?

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Surpinto
Platinum Member

New music video coming soon?

Post by Surpinto »

A few days ago while Libera Dreams was temporarily offline, Libera put out a post on instagram with some silliness about Moose yoga :lol: while on set. The key word here is "set". Does this mean a new music video for a new song maybe? Perhaps "Vespera" due to the recent recording of it by Aled Jones in conjunction with Libera? Or can we dream of something completely new?

Either way, we may have something exciting coming soon! :D
Jay_S
Silver Member

Re: New music video coming soon?

Post by Jay_S »

We can only speculate at this point. Moose yoga? :lol: Anyway a 'set' is always a good place to make a video. Let's hope they have something to release in time for Christmas!
"with a down derry, derry down down"
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

To add to the speculations, there is also this tweet posted a couple of days earlier, on October 31st.
Doesn't it look to have been taken on a recording set ?
October 31st was Halloween but it was also at the end of a mid-term vacation week that would have allowed them time to do some records.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:47 am">3 years ago</span> To add to the speculations, there is also this tweet posted a couple of days earlier, on October 31st.
Doesn't it look to have been taken on a recording set ?
October 31st was Halloween but it was also at the end of a mid-term vacation week that would have allowed them time to do some records.
Good point! Did not notice that background. :D
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:00 am">3 years ago</span> A few days ago while Libera Dreams was temporarily offline, Libera put out a post on instagram with some silliness about Moose yoga :lol: while on set. The key word here is "set". Does this mean a new music video for a new song maybe? Perhaps "Vespera" due to the recent recording of it by Aled Jones in conjunction with Libera? Or can we dream of something completely new?
I would appreciate a new Vespera video that is less strange and gloomy than the old one, because I associate something totally different with the sparkling music: Actually, it conveys positivity for me through and through, while the old video gives me a feeling of unease.

But the fact that a relaxing Moose yoga was needed makes me consider the racy Ding Dong Merrily on High as a candidate. :lol:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:23 pm">3 years ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:00 am">3 years ago</span> A few days ago while Libera Dreams was temporarily offline, Libera put out a post on instagram with some silliness about Moose yoga :lol: while on set. The key word here is "set". Does this mean a new music video for a new song maybe? Perhaps "Vespera" due to the recent recording of it by Aled Jones in conjunction with Libera? Or can we dream of something completely new?
I would appreciate a new Vespera video that is less strange and gloomy than the old one, because I associate something totally different with the sparkling music: Actually, it conveys positivity for me through and through, while the old video gives me a feeling of unease.

But the fact that a relaxing Moose yoga was needed makes me consider the racy Ding Dong Merrily on High as a candidate. :lol:
How much I wish it would be Ding Dong Merrily on High! I love Libera's arrangement of that song and I loved soooo very much the live performance of it in London in December 2019. It would be really great to have a music video or a concert video with that song and to see again how much fun they had performing it. Though, do you think that the spooky environment which we can see in the published pictures, the dungeon or the basement or whatever it is, fits that joyful song? I'm afraid it doesn't. :(

Yes, a new Vespera would be much appreciated, the more that the song has been newly refreshed and recorded for the new Aled Jones's album.
Celt

Post by Celt »

It looks like the new video will be the song "If", at least according to the clues in the St John's Smith Square programme!
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Celt wrote: <span title="Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:06 pm">3 years ago</span> It looks like the new video will be the song "If", at least according to the clues in the St John's Smith Square programme!
Yes and with Daniel soloing?

I wasn't familiar with this song before, so I looked it up. It comes from the 1995 Japanese anime film "Anne no Nikki" ("The Diary of Anne Frank"), music by Michael Nyman and lyrics by Roger Pulvers.

IF :wink: someone would like to listen before the concert:

A very beautiful, touching song, certainly good for some tear shedding with the background that it has. I'm really looking forward to Robert's arrangement!
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:14 pm">3 years ago</span>
Celt wrote: <span title="Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:06 pm">3 years ago</span> It looks like the new video will be the song "If", at least according to the clues in the St John's Smith Square programme!
Yes and with Daniel soloing?

I wasn't familiar with this song before, so I looked it up. It comes from the 1995 Japanese anime film "Anne no Nikki" ("The Diary of Anne Frank"), music by Michael Nyman and lyrics by Roger Pulvers.

IF :wink: someone would like to listen before the concert:

A very beautiful, touching song, certainly good for some tear shedding with the background that it has. I'm really looking forward to Robert's arrangement!
Definitely, the pictures in the concert programme are clear enough to say it's going to be "IF". :D
Even the scenery fits the previously posted pictures with "Moose Yoga". :)

Thank you for the link to the video. It's a beautiful song indeed. Looking very much forward to hearing it performed by Libera with (likely) Daniel soloing.
Celt

Post by Celt »

The opening bars made me think of Coldplay.

Not entirely sure I like the versions currently online. However the lyrics are lovely, so it will be interesting to hear Prizeman's arrangement.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Celt wrote: <span title="Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:39 pm">3 years ago</span> The opening bars made me think of Coldplay.

Not entirely sure I like the versions currently online. However the lyrics are lovely, so it will be interesting to hear Prizeman's arrangement.
Yes! Coldplay! :lol: I hear it too. I can already imagine the Libera sparkle Robert and company will add to the music.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Celt wrote: <span title="Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:39 pm">3 years ago</span> The opening bars made me think of Coldplay.
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:10 am">3 years ago</span> Yes! Coldplay! :lol: I hear it too.
Perhaps Coldplay were in fact influenced e. g. by this. :)
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:55 am">3 years ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:10 am">3 years ago</span> Yes! Coldplay! :lol: I hear it too.
Perhaps Coldplay were in fact influenced e. g. by this. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how long the delay will be in releasing the video. Obviously the video is filmed and the song recorded. So it's either being edited at the moment or is completed and awaiting some predetermined release date which Robert and company have determined.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:47 pm">3 years ago</span> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was only partly a joke. :P :lol: Coldplay was founded in the year after "If" came out.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 pm">3 years ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:47 pm">3 years ago</span> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was only partly a joke. :P :lol: Coldplay was founded in the year after "If" came out.
Spooky! :shock: