another Sop video

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

kthomp wrote:i was just going to say that jude, i thought only the uk got it
Actually, we get it in Ireland as well. The state TV broadcaster in Ireland (RTE) gives us BBC1, BBC2, ITV1 and Channel 4 as well as our home grown channels.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

yeah sorry mind went lol i know you get it lol think i need bed so im of night
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Yes we can see in The netherlands BBC1 and 2 for the cable company always have BBC. ,and in Holland sometimes on sundaymorning as I am in my own church The IKON broadcast old Uk SOP programs, they have bought it from BBC, but are mostly from more than a year ago
http://www.ikonrtv.nl/songsofpraise/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
an idee for USA
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I'll have to wait till someone posts it on youtube! Haha. Hopefully someone does post it!
Liberafann

Post by Liberafann »

Hey guys, the boy who is smilling after Tom shows his socks, is Kavana? :o
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Liberafann wrote:Hey guys, the boy who is smilling after Tom shows his socks, is Kavana? :o
that is correct Liberfann (and welcome to the forum by the way :) )
Liberafann

Post by Liberafann »

:D

Thx mate, actually i've been here along time, but i couldnt get online with the registration i use to see the pictures, so I had to do a new ^^

Btw, I cant pick any picture i have form libera to put as my avatar, i know its 6kb the limit, but none of them is less then this :(
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Liberafann wrote::D

Thx mate, actually i've been here along time, but i couldnt get online with the registration i use to see the pictures, so I had to do a new ^^

Btw, I cant pick any picture i have form libera to put as my avatar, i know its 6kb the limit, but none of them is less then this :(
I know, it's difficult but as well as it not exceeding 6kb's it also cannot be bigger than 100 pixels high X 100 pixels wide. I ran foul of this a few times before I realised what was wrong :roll:
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

took me forever buti seem to be getting thw hang of it if you pm me a link of a picture i should be able to send it back to you in a size small enough for avatars,
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Liberafann wrote: Btw, I cant pick any picture i have form libera to put as my avatar, i know its 6kb the limit, but none of them is less then this :(
That's maddening! :D It took me nearly twenty upload attempts to get everything just right--I've thought about changing mine several times in the past, but don't want to go through the task of appeasing the board software! :roll:
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

I can do this quite easliy and would be happy to do it for anyone. PM me if you would like a new avatar pic.