Does anyone else?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

paopao wrote:
libera36 wrote:Humph. As if we need an incentive to see them live. :D Who wouldn't want to?? :wink:
yea.. i'm soo agree with this..
we just need a CHANCE
Exactly. I hope they will have a full Southeast Asia tour. The Esplanade here in Singapore is a perfect venue for them. My university also has a concert hall in the Conservatory of Music and the University Cultural Center. We just need to spread their name more! :lol:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Exactly. I hope they will have a full Southeast Asia tour. The Esplanade here in Singapore is a perfect venue for them. My university also has a concert hall in the Conservatory of Music and the University Cultural Center. We just need to spread their name more!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I AGREE!!! I really wish Libera would come here too!! Libera gonna spread its wings wide and farrr! From UK to US to Asia to Europe.. All the continents including Antarctica! They could have a performance for the penguins there! :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I'm sure the penguins would love it :shock: But a world tour would be fantastic. It would never happen though... The boys would have to be tutored during their travels and all... I mean, they can't go everywhere over Easter break and the summer. But if they went to some major US cities (New York, DC, Chicago, and some more down south and out west) then they'd increase their fan base by a lot. But first they would have to do Europe. I know many of you Europeans are waiting for them to come visit :D
paopao

Post by paopao »

only Vienna boys choir has been performing in my country.. why can't you, Libera? why..oh why.. T_T
Prototype

Re: Does anyone else?

Post by Prototype »

I would be delighted if I could get hold of the muti-track recordings of just ONE of their songs just to be able to hear all the different parts. Would be nice to have to try remixing as well, it would allow for a lot more flexibility than having to work with just the final mix.