2018 US Summer Tour

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: 2018 US Summer Tour

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Protiusmime wrote: I count 27 lads here - missing Merlin B. and perhaps others not included for reasons? Surprised to see Isaac L. in here!
Most likely the photo is not complete.
Isaac is not on the photo.
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

Protiusmime wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:34 am">5 years ago</span> I count 27 lads here - missing Merlin B. and perhaps others not included for reasons? Surprised to see Isaac L. in here!
I assume you mean that you were surprised to see Alessandro in the photo. Anyways, besides Merlin B., I also don't see Oliver Mycka or Daniel White, as well as a couple post-treble members. Let's hope that a few singers on tour were taking refuge in the shade when that picture was taken. Also, I see what might be a new member of Libera between Tadhg and Camden, or has Gabe Collins' face changed?
Protiusmime

Post by Protiusmime »

No, I see Isaac L. in back row with glasses. Unless my glasses are getting worse. I do not see Alessandro, however. And, you are right about Oliver et al. Perhaps they are sitting in the pool!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

bachmahlerfan wrote:.Also, I see what might be a new member of Libera between Tadhg and Camden, or has Gabe Collins' face changed?
It is Samuel-Francis.
Protiusmime

Post by Protiusmime »

Is that not Isaac in back to left of Alex M.?
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:12 am">5 years ago</span>
bachmahlerfan wrote:.Also, I see what might be a new member of Libera between Tadhg and Camden, or has Gabe Collins' face changed?
It is Samuel-Francis.
Ah, yes of course. I really need to get some sleep! I think I got thrown off by his serious expression, which makes him look a little different compared to some other photos.
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

Protiusmime wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:13 am">5 years ago</span> Is that not Isaac in back to left of Alex M.?
To the right is Alessandro, to the ultimate left (I assume you're talking about that tall guy) is Marc.

And oh dear I really need to study those newbies' names and faces (again)! :?
Protiusmime

Post by Protiusmime »

Thanks all for the correction. I don't think I have ever seen Alessandro with glasses - plus the haircut. These guys are changing so quickly. Again, thank you for assisting these tires eyes.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Incredibly excited to see them safe and sound in sunny US! We will know by tomorrow who is there and what the setlist is. Can't wait! :) I wish them a good turnout and great first performance - to those who are going, enjoy and keep us posted :) :wink:

P.S.: I wonder if Alessandro will join them on stage or if he is "only" helping out behind the scenes.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

maartendas wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:30 am">5 years ago</span> P.S.: I wonder if Alessandro will join them on stage or if he is "only" helping out behind the scenes.
Alessandro is not wearing the Libera hoodie, so probably he will not sing with them - as he didn't in Ely (in Ely he didn't wear the Libera coat like the others did, either).
And I hope very much, there is not the whole group on the photo. It would be really pity if Merlin, Oliver M. and Daniel were missing.

I wish all of you, who are going to attend the US concerts, a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Isn’t Daniel the blond boy in front of Camden?
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

dani wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:54 pm">5 years ago</span> Isn’t Daniel the blond boy in front of Camden?
I think, it's Cassius.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

andmar wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:27 pm">5 years ago</span>
dani wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:54 pm">5 years ago</span> Isn’t Daniel the blond boy in front of Camden?
I think, it's Cassius.
I am so bad now at knowing who is who :mrgreen:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

@dani: I always use this list to keep me updated on all the names :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

maartendas wrote: <span title="Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:31 am">5 years ago</span> @dani: I always use this list to keep me updated on all the names :)
Thank you this helps :)

Also Merlin is on the tour as Libera U.S has posted a image of him.