Heavenly art

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

ludwig1874
Silver Member

Heavenly art

Post by ludwig1874 »

I am a big art collector and I enjoy the combination of art and relaxing libera music. This 2,50m big unique artwork with 3D-Elements by the german artist otmar alt is a part of my huge artcollection and I want to show it here, because it is so impressing. What do you think which libera song would me matching to this painting? Please note: The Person on the picture is not me...
672%20Alt%20KK%20(12).jpg
672%20Alt%20KK%20(12).jpg (799.8 KiB) Viewed 7850 times
672%20Alt%20KK%20(12).jpg
672%20Alt%20KK%20(12).jpg (799.8 KiB) Viewed 7850 times
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Heavenly art

Post by Yorkie »

I'm not generally a fan of 'modern' art but that isn't bad - can't think of a song off the top of my head but i'll keep thinking...
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

The first one that came to my mind would be Orinoco Flow, with the bird being a bit tropical, and all the different elements being like the different locations mentioned in the song.
theforestdweller
Silver Member

Post by theforestdweller »

I have deleted my original negative comment as ludwig1874 felt that the criticism was too strong.

In order to maintain continuity, but in a less confrontational manner, I submit my reworded opinion:

IMHO this is a case of "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and from my own personal viewpoint presents itself as the antithesis of what Libera is about and a song association would therefore seem to be a difficult fit.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Einstein
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

Can please be more careful with your opinion? You can hurt feelings! I thought this forum is a peacefull place and not here to be rude to eachother! Thank you! :(
theforestdweller
Silver Member

Post by theforestdweller »

@ludwig1874 - Please note I have changed the post to which you took exception. As I said in my original, it was not my intention to upset anyone. However I feel that an opinion that may be the opposite to yours is an equally valid one. I do not post here very often, but read the forum daily and would only make comment if I feel particularly strongly about something, and I'm afraid your original post triggered that response! I had an immediate very negative reaction to the picture and felt that I should (be able to) say so. I apologise for any offence caused by my original wording.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Einstein