US Tour

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Post by libera36 »

Thanks, I couldn't remember if they all did it or not...
Libera_me

??

Post by Libera_me »

These 10 boys who sang notes directed by Ben, Does anyone know how low they started and how high they got?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well, I don't know how low they got, but the top note was VERY high and Liam (I think it was Liam) hit it!
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

Wow! I wish I could've been there to hear that! I'm sure it was amazing!
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

libera36 wrote:Well, I don't know how low they got, but the top note was VERY high and Liam (I think it was Liam) hit it!
Even though I've never seen this, I can well imagine it was Liam. After all, he is the one who hits that amazing high and loud last note in I Am The Day.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yup! Now I look back on it though, it might have been Tom of Joe Snelling... However I remember it having the VERY powerful tone of Liam's voice, so it was probably him!
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

I know there are a some recordings of the Riverside Church performance. Do you know if there is a recording or video of this?
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Libera_me wrote:I know there are a some recordings of the Riverside Church performance. Do you know if there is a recording or video of this?
i wonder if they have some of hat libera did for july we will have to see libera me i hope to fined out too from jenna
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

libera36 wrote:Yup! Now I look back on it though, it might have been Tom of Joe Snelling... However I remember it having the VERY powerful tone of Liam's voice, so it was probably him!
I have never actually seen them live, yet so I am just using some deductive reasoning to figure out about Liam and the final note in I Am The Day. I take his solos in the song Libera and Sancte and compare the voice, which has a distinctive sound, to the voice I hear on the powerful last note in Day. It seems to be Liam. From what friends who have been to concerts have told me, they have not been able to tell. But then, they weren't front row either. If I thought I'd get an answer, I'd post the question on their MySpace page.
Libera_me wrote:I know there are a some recordings of the Riverside Church performance. Do you know if there is a recording or video of this?
I know Steven G. did film the concert as there is a little outtake from in in the American Tour video. But as to if it will ever be released, well.. I don't have an idea on if it will be or not. I think most of their concerts are recorded but not for the public. I know for a fact though that Steven has a tremendous about of video of the boys, playing, practicing, performing and behind the scenes.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

TEB wrote:
libera36 wrote:Yup! Now I look back on it though, it might have been Tom of Joe Snelling... However I remember it having the VERY powerful tone of Liam's voice, so it was probably him!
I have never actually seen them live, yet so I am just using some deductive reasoning to figure out about Liam and the final note in I Am The Day. I take his solos in the song Libera and Sancte and compare the voice, which has a distinctive sound, to the voice I hear on the powerful last note in Day. It seems to be Liam. From what friends who have been to concerts have told me, they have not been able to tell. But then, they weren't front row either. If I thought I'd get an answer, I'd post the question on their MySpace page.
I know Steven G. did film the concert as there is a little outtake from in in the American Tour video. But as to if it will ever be released, well.. I don't have an idea on if it will be or not. I think most of their concerts are recorded but not for the public. I know for a fact though that Steven has a tremendous about of video of the boys, playing, practicing, performing and behind the scenes.
is libera going to japn this year and then july to irland?? i am wondring becues i dot know where liberais going frst just let me know from jenna
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

TEB wrote: I know Steven G. did film the concert as there is a little outtake from in in the American Tour video. But as to if it will ever be released, well.. I don't have an idea on if it will be or not. I think most of their concerts are recorded but not for the public. I know for a fact though that Steven has a tremendous about of video of the boys, playing, practicing, performing and behind the scenes.
Yeah, my sister's choir records/films all of their concerts but they never released them to the public (probably because no one would buy them) They recently came out with a CD but you can only get that if you went to one of the concerts or know the choir director....If she'd just listen to me her choir would be famous! Try googling LCCC you probably won't get anything...
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Hi Jenna - some of the boys will be flying out to Japan in a couple of weeks time - too spend a week promoting the Japanese movie 'Nobody to watch over me' with their theme song 'You were there' - something similiar to what they did for 'Far Away' but I don't know the full details, and I'm not even sure how much news will filter through to us in the West.

Then they tour in Japan/Korea in April

...but more importantly for us anyway, we'll be getting the first sneak preview about what to expect in the Songs of Praise special to be shown on the 25th - BBC wesbite will carry a little snippet about that around about the 18th!!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Hi Jenna - some of the boys will be flying out to Japan in a couple of weeks time - too spend a week promoting the Japanese movie 'Nobody to watch over me' with their theme song 'You were there' - something similiar to what they did for 'Far Away' but I don't know the full details, and I'm not even sure how much news will filter through to us in the West.

Then they tour in Japan/Korea in April

...but more importantly for us anyway, we'll be getting the first sneak preview about what to expect in the Songs of Praise special to be shown on the 25th - BBC wesbite will carry a little snippet about that around about the 18th!!
thanks jimmy so do you thank josh tom sam and some of them are going there and allof them on july??? from jenna
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

omg!!! im here in florida now and it would be sooooo awesome if they came here oh I'm soo excited if they perform in orlando or miami i'll be there and also I'll make sure to post my song I created and dedicated to libera, and they'll see it whoooo hoooo!!!! Libera Im ready for you!!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Candid wrote:omg!!! im here in florida now and it would be sooooo awesome if they came here oh I'm soo excited if they perform in orlando or miami i'll be there and also I'll make sure to post my song I created and dedicated to libera, and they'll see it whoooo hoooo!!!! Libera Im ready for you!!
Will you be posting this song on here? If so, Libera will not be able to see it...believe me, I'd know...I sent some links to Anthony Chadney and he couldn't get on here...sad :cry: but I found another way! :wink:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!