Hello, I'm new

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Jamesrepa

Hello, I'm new

Post by Jamesrepa »

Hello, I joined this site just a few day ago. I am a boy from Seoul, and I am now fan of libera, since the Bundang concert. I was really surprised after their concert. Before that, I only liked pop stars for singers like Miley or Katy, but after, I started to listen only to libera songs : Their songs were toxic!! I used to hear their voice in youtube, before I bought my first libera album. And I found that not only their voice was beautiful : They are beautiful :D. After that, I became one of a fan of libera. Sorry for my bad English ability.. I am not good at writing in English.. But I hope that I will be able to visit here as often as I can (: Thank you for reading my post.
Last edited by Jamesrepa on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Hello, I'm new

Post by Yorkie »

Hello & welcome

Just curios but what made you go to their concert James if you only liked pop music (or had you already seen them on Youtube and knew what you were getting?).

If you like singing urchins then the traditional welcome should be appreciated:

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Jamesrepa

Re: Hello, I'm new

Post by Jamesrepa »

[quote="Yorkie"]Hello & welcome

Just curios but what made you go to their concert James if you only liked pop music (or had you already seen them on Youtube and knew what you were getting?).

If you like singing urchins then the traditional welcome should be appreciated:

Few years ago, I got to know about libera by sanctus by my music teacher. I was a lot impressed at that time, but soon I forgot about it. And few years later, that is March, while I was surfing the Internet, I accidently know that libera was coming to Korea.