I am so excited

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

kay
Silver Member

I am so excited

Post by kay »

Today I went to see my brother. Not special you might think but this was for the very first time in my life. I was adopted as a baby.
I found my sister-in-law and she told me my brother was in hospital (it seems he now lives in a care home and suffers from dementia and Parkinson’s disease). We went to the hospital but he wouldn’t open his eyes. Probably a bad day for him, that’s the way these things go.
Anyway I also learned I have another brother and two sisters!!!! There was another brother but he drowned in the river at age 6.
I also discovered my mother (birth mother) died of TB shortly after I was born. I knew a little of this but not about the nature of her illness. And that my natural father never remarried.
There are also assorted kids/grandkids but I’m not up to that stage yet, still trying to get my head around all of it.
We got home for a light lunch BUT there were phone calls from my sister and brother so that didn’t get eaten and I promised I would contact them and we can meet.
Excited I said, yep and so amazed at all this. Sorry to have posted but I simply couldn’t help it.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: I am so excited

Post by Yorkie »

Really pleased for you. Your good news certainly cheered me up after a miserable week at work :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: I am so excited

Post by TullyBascombe »

Well of course you couldn't. Good to hear you've gotten some closure on this issue.