Zack Lockett ?

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

danny-bulgaria

Zack Lockett ?

Post by danny-bulgaria »

As I said in my "Introduce yourself" post, I have discovered "Libera" not long ago so I am really interested in every bit of information I can find...
There is something that I really want to know and couldn't find any posts about it...
Zack Lockett? I couldn't find anything about him here, there's also lack of information on the internet for some reason... I am interested in this because he looks like a really nice, confident young fellow to me. I'd like to know something more about this guy. :)
Thank you.
kay
Silver Member

Re: Zack Lockett ?

Post by kay »

I'm not really able to help a lot, just I seem to recall Zack introducing himself in an interview saying he was the smallest person in the choir at that time. His hairstyle stood out so he was recognizable when he appeared with the lads in the Leiden video.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

He was a member of the choir from 2004 to 2009. If you look for videos of Libera from that era you'll find him in most. I personally don't know what he's been doing since then.
danny-bulgaria

Post by danny-bulgaria »

Guess that's everything that is known about this guy, and that's why I cant find anything else :)
Ok, thanks a lot mates.
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

You can try to do a 'Search'. For this you have to click on Search in the menu and in the Keyword-Field you can type his name.
Maybe you can find some more informations about him. :roll: