Mini Ben's Videos

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

psykick

Re: Mini Ben's Videos

Post by psykick »

My apologies if I deviated from the topic a little. Thanks for your brief explanation, Benj. That does make sense; it was much clearer than what Ben listened to.

Ben sure loves the camera, and the camera seems to love him. I mean, looking at the reaction of Libera members during meet & greets, it is clearly visible that some of the members, such as Josh, do smile at the camera, but there still is a hint of shyness. Ben doesn't seem to exhibit that at all; he dives in the scene and enjoys the experience.

Does anyone think Ben is leaning towards the filming industry? He's definitely good looking, and from the plethora of videos that he has made, he may be preparing for a possible future career in acting. It also appears that he is very comfortable around people. The way he handles fans in meet & greets has already been highly commended by many fans. I think he's as popular as Josh is.
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard! Summoned by a cellphone call? Bumping into the cripple? Trying to escape? Ben really does have a wild imagination. Really, one wonders what goes on in his head!
Even though he is...well... incredibly quirky, you can't help but love him :D :lol:

Thanks for giving us all a good laugh Ben!!
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
insane4libera

Post by insane4libera »

It says the video is private. :(
"I'll rise in the spark of life. The dawn of all time.
I'll call to the world still yet to be.
The music is everywhere. In life, in the sea and air.
To join in the perfect song of all eternity."
Because of his unique and haunting voice, Ben Philipp is my most favorite Libera singer.