New Year Resolutions

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

xsakurax
Gold Member

New Year Resolutions

Post by xsakurax »

I know it might not be the end of year 2008 yet, but it's never too early to have New Year resolutions, right? Any plans or things that you wish to achieve in 2009?
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

Resolution #1: To apply and get into grad school programs in London for Math Education with a studentship so I don't need to try and find an expendable job for a year or two with the state the economy is in.

Resolution #2: If #1 doesn't work out, become a high school math teacher in Northern NJ.

Resolution #3: Keep practicing piano and voice!
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
PiusPatronus

Post by PiusPatronus »

Resolution #1: Try to get all Albums (So far I got Visions, New Dawn and Libera in Concert DVD, although not really a resolution, something I have to do during next year :D )

Resolution #2: Keep practising the guitar and vocals as well.

Resolution #3: Do not procrastinate when doing school work or assignments (I hope I really do it this year!)

Resolution #4: Look for more Classical composers

That is it for now! Will add more as the new year approaches!
Quote from the movie Copying Beethoven
"The vibrations on the air are the breath of God speaking to man's soul. Music is the language of God. We musicians are as close to God as man can be. We hear his voice, we read his lips, we give birth to the children of God, who sing his praise. That's what musicians are. "
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

PiusPatronus wrote:Resolution #1: Try to get all Albums (So far I got Visions, New Dawn and Libera in Concert DVD, although not really a resolution, something I have to do during next year :D )

Resolution #2: Keep practising the guitar and vocals as well.

Resolution #3: Do not procrastinate when doing school work or assignments (I hope I really do it this year!)

Resolution #4: Look for more Classical composers

That is it for now! Will add more as the new year approaches!
Pius's resolution #3 is my only resolution. I hope I can actully do it this year as well :!: :wink:
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I'm with dillonryan.... However, that's been my New Year's resolution since I was about 8 and so far, it hasn't quite worked.... Though a couple years ago my New Year's resolution was to buy fewer snacks from snack machines and I did manage to hold that one.... :)
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

Work at Disney World, for the Disney college program. WHOO HOOO!
I'm goin to Disney, I'm goin to Disney, Yeeeaaaa.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

In Florida, California, or elsewhere?
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;